25. jimin's story

IGNORE THE MISTAKES JUST LIKE YOU GUYS IGNORING MY STORY

"I'll tell everything but I have a question,", jimin turned to look jungkook, "how much you believe your father, JK?", Everyone looked at him shocked and jungkook, he stared at him confusedly

"I can only tell you the things i know, but rest of your past is in Lisa noona's hands", jimin turned to lisa

Lisa took few steps and asked his still in shock, "who are you??"

"Your pendant is so beautiful, but where is the real owner of that ring, Lisa?", She slowly touched her pendant and whispered something

"Okay I don't want to confuse you guys anymore, listen carefully CHYPER"

jimin's story,

No-one pov

Jimin's and rosé mother misook was in her library, they both cutely peeked inside to see their mom busy, rosé stoped the Lil jimin who tried to enter, misook looked over the book to see her two ducklings fighting cutely.

"What are you doing my cuties?", She stretched her hands widely inviting them for a hug, "what?", She asked softly

"J-jimin said he want a cat", rosé struggled to explain in english, her mom planted a kiss on her forehead and looked jimin

"But baby you're allergic to cats, you'll continuously sneeze", she made them sit on her lap

"But i want cat", jimin said with a pout , she smiled and kissed him, "let's talk about this to dad later"

She sighed a long breath and took off her reading glasses.

"I'm missing my yoonie, you know he lookes like a Lil kitten when he sleeps", she already said a lot about her niece yoonie to their children, rosé didn't cared much but jimin, he wants to see that cat man, Lil mochi really thought he will look like original cat.

"I want to see him", finally he said clearly in Korean, she kissed his temple and said softly ,"one day we will"

"You both ready for your first day school??", Their father byung joon dropped them in their kindergarten school, like every child , they cried to go to school but after struggling he left them on their class.

That's where jimin found his lifetime soul mate, KIM TAESUNG, taesung being a shy smart and extroverted little kid become friend with jimin easily and with rosé too, they become the power naughty trio of their school, enjoying their childhood to the fullest.

Jimin and rosé become very close to taesung's mother KIM ENJI,  she always pack extra snacks to parks and misook treat taesung with icecreams.

Because of their babies enji and misook created a good bond of friendship, their personal life information started to share between them, enji's husband KIM JONGDAE was a successful business man in Korea, and she was a scientist, even now she was staying in Australia for some research purposes.

Years rolled happily, Enji had to move back to South Korea to continue her research on their new research centre(that building), she offers misook and byung joon to join them in their buisness, but they declined and said they need a time.