27. confusing bloodlines

IGNORE THE MISTAKES JUST LIKE YOU GUYS IGNORING MY STORY

Sun rays fell on taehyung's face, he turned around feeling so annoyed and snuggled into jungkook's bare chest, jungkook hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead,

"Good morning sunshine"

Taehyung didn't wanted to woke up so hid himself on jungkook's neck. Jungkook smiled and slowly got up, tae whined in the sudden coldness that hit his naked chest, he opened his eyes to look what's that burning sensation only to find his whole chest is covered in hickey

Tae opened his eyes widely and tried to got up,
"Baby no", taehyung again fell on the bed, "you fucker ", jungkook smiled nervously, "i tried to warn you babe". He cupped tae's face and pecked him.

"You sleep a bit, I'll fresh up and cook something, then you can take painkillers",

"Do you know how to cook?", taehyung asked covering himself in the blanket

"😅I think i can"

"Just don't burn down the house", with that he again slept, closing his eyes because if he don't do that, he have to see jungkook naked body in broad daylight and he can't again risk his ass.

Kook took a quick bath and wore some tae's clothes, he went downstairs and took out his phone, "fuck, lisa and Jennie is not in home, yoongi hyung is angry, i can't believe hobi and joonie hyung in cooking, they're worst than me, whom can I ask this, idea!!"

He called jin,
"Hey kookie, wassup?"

"Hey hyung, i want a simple soup recipe, for sore throat"

"Ohh, you sounds perfect, who is sick?", he asked in worry

"No-one is sick hyung, just taehyung is feeling like getting cold, so......."

"Oh got it, caring boyfriend huh, okay so like i say...."

Taehyung can't sleep, because of the utensils sound from kitchen, he smiled and opened the drawer near the bed, he took two painkillers and slowly tried to get up, he already took one when they finished their hot session three hours ago, but jungkook again fucked tae , that's the reason of the pain...

He went inside bathroom and freshened up, now the pain is okay, at the time he slowly came down in stairs, kook was preparing the tray, "babe, why you came down?, i told you to rest nah?",

Tae made a huggy hands, kook hugged him quickly with a smile, "my cutie patootie"

"I missed you yeabo"

"Already, now come, let's eat", jungkook fed taehyung while he is standing because he can't sit on table,
"Kookie, it's good, so yummy"

"You're lucky to have a pro chef like me as bf, baby"

Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes, jungkook continued, "babe, i have a doubt, i saw a corridor there, opposite to you room, but there is no room and it's empty"

"Yeah, i donno why that place is there without any rooms, they tried something stylish while building this house but it went wrong i think"

"No, but I'm feeling like something is off, from outside it's looking like a room but from inside, I'm just curious, shall we just check there"

Tae who is happily tasting the soup become silent and his face become little dark, jungkook noticed and smirked a little, "there is a book shelf there nah, I'll go and check the book, you come after finishing the soup"
Kook climbed up to stairs and went to that corridor, he observed the book rack.

The racks are bit dusty except one row, he slowly moved the books and his thought is right, there was pattern lock in the wall. He was about to touch it, he heard a swish and moved back in seconds, a knife flew over his face and hit the wall.

Taehyung was standing there with another knife, just rolling it inbetween his fingers, "i don't know if my aim is wrong or my daddy is fast"

Jungkook smiled and leaned on the wall, "you already know about my speed when i fucked you yesterday, my cutie", taehyung swiftly moved and attacked jungkook with knife, but many years of training with yoongi is really helpful, kook moved and grabbed tae's hand, he rotated him and pinned on the wall.

"You're moves are not like him, baby", kook whispered in tae's ears.

"Because I'm not my brother, yeabo", taehyung kicked kook's leg and both fell on eachother, tae moved fastly and arrested jungkook under him with knife on the throat, tae was actually sitting on kook's crotch.

"Here I'm fighting with my full might and you're hard, pabo", tae pouted at kook

"You're more sexy when you try to kill me"

"I'll be even more sexy if i pierce this knife inside those hot Adam's apple of yours"

Kook smiled and look the figure who is sitting on him, "you know everything, right?"

"I'm not a idiot to don't know about what's happening around me, but pinning the hands of someone who slapped me , you really took it to another level, jk", tae slowly got up from his man's body.

"We need to talk", they both said at the same time.

A man in black suit knocked the doors of the sunghoon's room, he slowly entered inside and bowed to mr.jeon and handed a file to him.

Sunghoon opened the file and took out the two photos, he traced his finger over the faces on the photos and stoped when he saw the blue eyes in one photo, he smiled softly and eyes holding too much love,
"I finally found my true sons", he then started to read their datas but his face shrunk as soon as he read the names

"Kim taehyung and Kim taesung, they're not kims, they're my blood, they're jeons, they're my babies"

Jungkook adjusted the blanket over taehyung and kissed on his forehead, tae will wake up in few hours.

Kook took his buzzing phone and answered the call, "yes yoongi hyung"

"Lisa and Jennie is coming back, they'll be here in halfn hour, you too come here on half an hour", yoongi cut the call.

Let's finish the confusions.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
I'm so so so sorry for this much late update guys.
I'm promising, in the next chapter you'll get the answers for all of the questions. Trust me

I won't disappoint you

And I'm sorry for not telling the smut part because I'll say it but later, i think i need to improve my writing style for smuts

Bye bye lovelies