26. End of confussion

Jungkook and hoseok came to that crime place, this time they don't need to hide because he is Lisa's cousin for social eyes. Haru saw them from distance, she was talking with some officers. Body was already moved to the hospital, Lisa and Jennie left with them behind the ambulance.

Jungkook leaned on a wall feeling a lump in his throat, He felt so useless right now, his view started to become blur, he slowly started to hit his head on the wall he is been leaning on, hoseok came back and hugged jungkook comfortingly.

He know jungkook need this right now, "let's just ask it to jimin?", jhope whispered in his ears

"No, he don't have the answers, did you find anything?"

"Yes"

"Back to dorm, call the rest"

After a minute of silent, jhope slowly opened his lap screen, " I have found the CCTV footage ", he turned the screen to them, suga and rm's blood started boil and freeze respectively, namjoon with shaky hand zoomed the picture to get the clear view of the 240p street camera.

But they can clearly recognise that half blurred face, suga fisted his hands remembering the memory of that cut in his right arm and that weird ass dress, now his face is showing without that mask.

"T-taehyung??", namjoon looked for something out from jungkook's mouth but he casually shook his head as no, "body proportions are not matching ".

"What?? How can you say that with one low quality picture, then who is he?? A accurate doppelganger ?? Or his long lost twin ?? Are you trying to save him because he is you boyfriend? Jungkook he killed Lisa's father", suga can't control his rage

Jungkook is not in the mood to argue back or spit his anger because he want to save it, he don't want to waste his anger yet, "hyung, if you find this footage mean my father would've found this too right?"

"Maybe, but i deleted the copy as soon as I hacked this"

"Jungkook I'm talking here", suga said with a low but anger filled voice, "i know you are confused hyung, I'll make it clear, from A to Z, wait until Lisa and Jennie come back but believe me, that one is not taehyung, because taehyung is not that type who kill someone painlessly after make them faint with specially made drugs , he prefer giving pain till death just like me", he took his phone and car key before leaving the dorm.

They don't know how to react for what the fuck he just said!!!! Both namjoon and hoseok trusted kook so they felt relieved when they heard that it's not taehyung but the thing jungkook said right now left them absolute shock

That means? Taehyung have something too, the most fragile and soft hearted boy they met, their recent innocent group favourite was a k........., they can't even imagine this word with taehyung's name.

And suga, he just wanted to break everything infront of him, he just needed the fucking answers to his goddamn questions, is that bastard(kook) know everything then why he have to wait till they came back, he kicked the chair back and closed into his room with loud slam.

Jungkook in the car looking at his pocket knife, stopping his tears with his full guts, he reached his phone and made a call,

"Yeaboo", his all pain and sadness hid under the darkest part of his heart hearing the most cheerful voice from other side