Chapter Three

The next day my alarm went off blaring GOT7's 'A' (<-- See what I did there?) at 6:30 in the morning, totally forgetting about the times in the UK and here, thankfully was a Saturday so I had an excuse to stay in bed all day and be lazy. I stood up from the floor, which I ended up on last night after managing an hour or less of sleep, and stretched before going to my bathroom and hopped in the shower.

After getting out I got dressed in my blue jean shorts and a Rolling Stones top with my black converses. I then did my makeup which took ages to perfect, mainly the lipstick, it was black with the British flag on it to match my shirt. After, I ran down the stairs, opened the food cabinet and pulled out some Pop Tarts, boy have I missed these, and put them in the toaster. Unfortunately England did not have any of these but they don't know what they're missing out on. When they popped out, I put them in a small brown bag and ate one of them now, saving the other for later. *It's not working so stop fronting, I know you want me let's start talking, A...* my phone blared my ringtone by Got7.

"Yello."
"Olivia? Hey I heard you were back in Rosewood, wanna meet up?"
"Mona, hey I haven't seen you in ages. Yeah at the café in town?"
"Sure bye lovely, mwah." Than she hung up, wow, Mona sounds much more confident than when I left. I'm glad, she used to get trampled on by Allison.

*Flashback*
"Hey Aria, Allison! Wait up!" Mona ran after them, me chasing after trying to stop her, "Mona let's go, they're just going to ignore us anyways." I whined.  And as I had predicted, they swapped ice creams and ran away from us. Mona stopped and looked down sad and slightly ashamed, I pulled her in for a hug, "Why do they even like her? She's pure evil." She cried on my shoulder. I sighed, "I don't know but one day she's going to get what she deserves."

*End of flashback*
Going back to that moment, I think it was the time when I made Mona realise that she didn't need to know Rosewood's 'it' girl to be popular. She sounds like she made it clear that she has become the new 'it' girl of this small town. I then went into town and met up with Mona, we hung out for a few hours. we decided to go get only nails done in black with text symbols on it. I was planning on surprising him with the gift of moi at his house but I don't know if he'll remember me but I shouldn't have changed that much. Have I? Ignoring my thoughts, I walked a little faster to Lucas' house as it was getting darker, damn America became a lot more different after some time away.