Chapter Nine

•VERY quick authors note, this chapter has deliberately been made short to work with the other chapters. Interesting things happen and if you can figure it out, give yourself a pat on the back. Also thinking of doing a giveaway, what'd you guys think, comment below yes or no, okay bye now. Enjoy the chapter.•

*Later that night*
"Sammyyyy... I want more gummy worms. Feed me pweaseeee." I asked, puppy dog eyes in mode. "Get them yourself you lazy arse, they are literally in your face." He was right but I was being lazy, the gummy worms seemed so far away but in reality if I stuck my tongue out, I would touch the package of it. "Whatever pass the pizza over here, it's got my favourite toppings on it. So DIBS!!" I yelled and stole the box from his lap and the pizza in his hands.
What can I say, it's got my favourite toppings on it. *Shrugs shoulders and flips hair.*

After eating masses of sweets and two boxes of pizza we settled in bed and began to pick what movie to watch. "Insidious?" I shook my head no, "The Nightmare Before Christmas?" He asked, "Maybe." He sighed and stood up, looking at my film collection before picking out a niche and putting it in. "What did you choose?" Curiously looking at the screen, "Why Team America of course." He said in posher British accent then the one he already had.
    About half way through the film, I began to nod off and leaned my body on Sam's, slightly cuddling with him. Feeling the eyes of someone boring into me, I looked up and then it happened.

•HUH?! Can you guess what happened? What did Olivia do...? Or was it Sam? Tell me what you think down below.•