Chapter Four

After seeing Mona, I went to Lucas' house but his mum said he wasn't in even though his bedroom light was on. Was Lucas trying to get rid of me or was his mother doing it for him? I walked home confused, why was Lucas hiding from me? That's not how you really want your best friend to act.

Walking home, I saw a figure that looked familiar staring intensively in my direction. because I was the only one on the streets at that moment I decided to walk faster, but this person was determined to either catch up with me or catch me. Right now I didn't really care but I continued walking quickening my pace, I then heard the voice of someone I never wanted to hear again. Jenna Marshall, I thought she was at blind camp, school or whatever it was called. "Toby, where did you go? Where are you?" She yelled from the black Range Rover behind me. She was met with silence, "Toby this isn't funny, come on I want to go home now." Then the dark figure moved into the car and sped away quickly, so Toby Cavanaugh was the one who literally scared me half to an early grave? Why?

Trying to get the recent events out of my head I headed home and ran straight up to my room, locking my door and blasting music from my iPhone out loud.
At around 3am, I went downstairs to get a bottle of apple juice as I was thirsty, only to hear four female voices discussing Allison's death and another surprising person, 'A'. So they did get messages from her/him whoever! So the text I got at 9 was right.

*Flashback*
As my music was blasting and I was sorting out my outfit for tomorrow,I got a notification from an unknown number saying, 'Hey bitch, how's life? Hope that little almost accident didn't scare you too much, but I know that you know four other people that have been getting messages from me, can you guess? No, I'll give you a clue, A, E, H and my personal favourite S. Figure out why and you'll be rewarded. Bye now
- A'

A, E, H & S? What was that supposed to mean? Okay, four people, four first letters of their first names most likely. Personal favourite, S... Who's S? Savannah? No she's in England, Sam? No he's in Iceland. S,S,S... Spencer? But she's too much of a goody-two-shoes for anyone to have anything against her. So if S is Spencer then A, E and H are Aria, Emily and Hanna? But why? What's so special about them?

*Flashback over*
Walking down the stairs completely, pretending I had woken up because of the noise, they all stopped and stared as they heard the creak of the stairs. Time to show off my acting skills.

Rubbing my eyes, I looked startled like I didn't know that they would be there. "Hey Spence, what are you doing still up at 3 in the morning?" I croaked, making my voice sound a little huskier then normal. I watched as they all visibly tensed up at the question and bit my lip trying not to smirk at their rigid positions. Aria was the first to speak, "We couldn't sleep so we decided to play a game of truths." She answered watching me then Emily spoke up, "But we should be getting to sleep now, school tomorrow and we have to home to change before getting to school." After that they all ran upstairs into Spencer's room before I could say anything, and locked the door behind them. Okay then, feeling the love and the welcomingness of my family.