Chapter Six

"SAM?! Wait what? How? When? Why?" I said, shocked. He turns his head when he heard his name and as soon as he saw me he jumped out of his seat and pulled me into a huge bone crushing hug. "Sam... I would like to breath... please." And he quickly let go, I dropped in a seat and exaggerated my heavy breathing. "Jesus, I know you love me and all but I'd like to not die so young." I gasped, and he just laughed at me. Rude. "Oh yeah, Mike this is Sam Golbach. My best friend from England. Sam, this is Mike Montgomery... Aria's brother." I explained, Sam didn't know Aria or the others, he just heard about them from me and let's just say that if Allison was a boy Sam would've hurt her. "As in Allison DiLaurentis' Aria?" He asked, like I knew another Aria. "Yeah I'm her brother. And yes, it is Ali's Aria..." He awkwardly ended his sentence.

Then my saviour walked in and told to sit down and shut up. This must be Mr Fitz. Well damn, he is definitely not what I expected him to look like. "Okay before we begin the lesson, we have two new students. Miss Olivia Hastings and Mr Samuel Golbach. Please stand up and introduce yourself to the class." He said, screw what I said before about being my saviour. Sam and I walked to the front holding hands, girls glaring at our hands and me, if looks could kill. We awkwardly introduced ourselves. "Hi, I'm Olivia, I'm Spencer's sister and I just came back from England." I said, while leaning against Sam. "I'm Sam, from England as well. First time in a public school. Also me and Olivia went to the same school. And yeah..." He awkwardly drifted off and we walked back to our seats. "Okay, well I'm Mr Fitz, your English teacher."

The rest of the lesson was spent with me and Sam texting under the tables, paper being thrown from Mike to me and vise versa and a lot of laughter between us three. I can tell Sam's warming up to Mike. And for the rest of the day we had all the same lessons and sat together at lunch just talking, taking mugshots and jut having fun... until the bell rang.