Chapter Eleven

Soon after I had left school, I bumped into Sam... and Mike, together... with a bunch of girls hanging off their every word. "You have got to be kidding me, right?" I mumbled before shoving past the two of them. They wanna act like babies, fine so be it.

But just as I was walking past, a large hand wrapped it's slender fingers around my wrist, tugging to that I was pulled back into their muscular torso. Groaning, from the quick actions I looked up and found Sam looking down at me, should have known it was him. "What do you want?" I seethed, venom piercing my words and the tension between us was so thick, you could slice through it with a knife. "We need to talk. Now." his voice, sounding dangerous as it deepened and became huskier, also letting a sense of seriousness reek from it.

Not giving me a choice in whether or not I wanted to talk, he pulled me behind the line of school buses and pushed me onto the nearest one. "Okay, let's just get one thing straight, the thing that happened between us stays only between us. Secondly, before you do anything I'm sorry for ignoring you these past few weeks." He spoke, his normal voice returning and so did my pent up anger towards him and Mike. Scoffing, I looked at him. "You are kidding me right? You two have ignored me for two weeks, two motherfucking weeks Sam! And you expect me to forgive you?! After what you did as well, but you walked out before I had the chance to say jack shit! So please excuse me if I don't kiss the ground you walk on and say what you want to hear." I let out, only half of my anger gone. I was waiting for Mike or someone to come and stop me but they all stared. They just stared as if this was a normal routine in their daily lives.

Hating the attention on me, I turned and once again yelled, "If you look at me one more time I'mma have bitch fit AT ALL OF YOU!! Go on with your lives, NOW!" They gave me a once over before turning back to their phones and friends and walking to sixth period, before I walked over to Sam and Mike and said in a very deadly tone. "Don't ever speak to me again, I can't even comprehend why the bricks you carry as brain made you completely ignore me for two weeks, but I need time to myself right now, so please... don't call, text or speak to me." I softened my tone halfway through the supposed-to-be rant that I had planned to give them, sadness washing over me as I backed away from them, dropped my skateboard and hopped on skating away, just skating not knowing where I was going.