6

Nanyang City is not a new city, and property management is not so strict.

Just write down your license plate number to get in.

Cheng Jiqing's car drove downstairs. She meant to ask someone to put the phone in the doorman, but she heard the bodyguard in the front row say suddenly.

"It's Bai Xingxing."

The tone was still emotionless, and he couldn't hear the question or the reminder.

Cheng Jiqing looked forward through the windshield, and saw a woman wearing a high-definition skirt, wearing sunglasses, talking on the phone and getting into the car.

She didn't have much impression of Bai Xingxing, she only knew that she and Bai Xin didn't get along.

Cheng Jiqing didn't get off the car right away, and waited for a few minutes, but Bai Xingxing, who was in front of him, didn't get off the car either.

She rolled her eyes and looked at the front row: "Yu Lan, right?"

That's the bodyguard's name.

Yu Lan nodded, waiting for Cheng Jiqing to speak later.

"Where is Bai Xin?" Cheng Jiqing said, "I said I came to find Bai Xin just now, but you didn't even question her, which means that some of you still follow her, and you also know that she is going home."

Although she protects Cheng Jiqing, Cheng Jing is the one who pays. She needs to think about the most accurate answer to every question.

"Is she back yet?"

For some reason, when Cheng Jiqing saw Bai Xingxing, she unconsciously stood by Bai Xin's side.

She was afraid that if Bai Xin came back, she would run into this person.

"Bai Xin is in the underground parking garage."

Yu Lan gave her an answer.

Cheng Jiqing frowned: "She's alone?"

Yu Lan said, "Alone, the driver got out of the car."

Yu Lan stopped Bai Xin in the taxi and went into the underground parking garage, and answered briefly about the driver's departure. The people who followed Bai Xin just followed the routine and carried out long-distance missions for two days and three nights, as long as they knew where they were, so they only knew this.

Cheng Jiqing waited for another two minutes. Bai Xingxing's car had no intention of leaving, so she thought for a while: "You go down first."

Yu Lan was silent, she guessed where Cheng Jiqing was going, but her mission was to protect Cheng Jiqing.

Cheng Jiqing said: "What can I do in broad daylight? If you haven't come out for ten minutes, come find me again and get out of the car."

After thinking about it for a while, he knew that Bai Xin's best choice was not to hire a car and go to the underground garage alone.

Reminiscent of Bai Xin's look before she left, could it be that she is uncomfortable...

Cheng Jiqing's tone was unreasonably serious.

Thinking in the blink of an eye, Yu Lan opened the car door.

Before leaving, she heard Cheng Jiqing, who had always been arrogant and reckless, said for the first time: "The sun is bright, wait for me in the shade."

Yu Lan looked at the Porsche that had started to leave, and her surprise was fleeting.

Then it went back to normal.