41

Cheng Jiqing used to live alone, and he didn't have the habit of locking the door when he slept. After he agreed to marry Bai Xin, he remembered that he would lock it.

There is no lock today.

The doorknob was twisted halfway, Bai Xin resisted to stop, and she raised her hand to knock on the door.

It's late at night, with only faint lighting.

Afraid of shaking his eyes, he only turned on the orange bedside lamp.

Cheng Jiqing murmured against the sleepy spirit pulled up from his sleep, "What's wrong?"

I didn't wait for Bai Xin to answer.

Cheng Jiqing yawned, got off the bed, stepped on his slippers, and when he opened the door, he met Bai Xin's eyes full of mist.

It looks like weeping.

She was startled and looked closely, but it was only an illusion caused by the dim light.

But the sweat on the forehead and the restlessness and dissatisfaction were real.

She woke up all at once: "Are you feeling unwell?"

Cheng Jiqing looked down at Bai Xin's small and delicate feet: "Why don't you wear shoes?"

Bai Xin acted as if she hadn't heard of it, the irritability of her body made her take a step forward, but she didn't hug Cheng Jiqing directly like in the past, but instead pinched the fabric of Cheng Jiqing's waist with both hands.

Cheng Jiqing didn't back away either. Bai Xin came back late twice before, and came to look for her because she was uncomfortable. But not as uncomfortable as it looks now.

Cheng Jiqing asked, "Do you want a hug?"

Bai Xin didn't say a word, just grabbed the clothes and pulled him a little towards her.

Faint, but full of affirmations and, hints.

During this movement, Bai Xin's gaze was fixed on Cheng Jiqing, her forehead was a little wet, as if she was dehydrated after sweating in the room just now, and her lips were a little dry.

She licked her lower lip, and the skin of her lips suddenly became moist.

Pink, the color of a lily nourished by water.

Cheng Jiqing's veins popped out for a moment, and at this moment, he really didn't feel sleepy at all.

Cheng Jiqing swallowed, made a few constructions in his mind, then pulled Bai Xin into his arms and hugged him gently.

Bai Xin closed his eyes, greedily inhaling the smell of peach blossom wine, the aroma of the wine is not like peach blossom occasionally, but more like datura. Make people addicted.

Today's hug can't suppress her dryness.

Cheng Jiqing could feel the heat of sweat on Bai Xin's body, which made her burn slowly from calmness. She heard Bai Xin in her arms, and said in a low voice, "Cheng Jiqing, can you give me something else?"

In the empty room, Cheng Jiqing seemed to be able to hear his own heartbeat, the woman's voice was too deadly.

I procrastinated for a second or two for thinking, and asked knowingly, "Still uncomfortable?"

"Um."

"Then..." Cheng Jiqing began to think at the same time as he answered, then - how to do it? With some restraint, I think about what happened in the car at that time.

"Shall I rub it for you?"

Although it was not up to expectations, this was the first time Cheng Jiqing raised it on his own initiative.