"oh my! such a beautiful morning!" 18+

Shen Jiu was loosing his mind. But he knew what was Luo bing ge doing.

He said," stop! If you want to do it, than do it slowly." he was also embarrassed. Bing ge again smiled and said," didnt i said that i hate you but also in love with you? I want you half dead tomorrow morning! Oh, i am quite experienced to it, but i will try to do it hardly. Look at that precious face. How can i control myself when a rare beauty is my new wife? " it was more like teasing.

He said and kissed him. Ah jiu tried to push him. But him wasn’t able to do it. He closed his eyes to avoid it. Bing ge also released him. He could feel it but he closed his eyes. Suddenly, a bite forced him to open his eyes.

Bing ge literally bit his nipple. Ah jiu became more embarrassed after seeing it. Bing ge's eyes were closed what was telling that he was enjoying him with the bottom of his heart. Suddenly, bing ge looked at Ah jiu who was blushing out of embarrassment.

Bing ge looked at his face and burst in laughter. Ah jiu looked at bing ge and said," w..w..w..what's so funny about b..b..blushing?!" he was red as tomato. Bing ge controlled his laughter  and said, " nothing! You are just so cute. I didnt know that my my wife is that cute. Are you blushing because of your husband’s naughty stuffs or something?~" ah jiu knew that he was teasing him. But he also had enough of his teasing so he yelled," you beast! Virginity is a thing that doesn’t come back when you lose it! Don’t  you even know that!?" bing ge said, " i know. That's why i am doing it to punish you.  Isn’t bearing my children a suitable punishment for my wife?~" he got nothing to say. But he was getting drunk by bing ge's harassment. So he said," fine! I will bear your children! But only, if you release me after i give birth told your child." bing ge smiled. But he and ah jiu didn’t know that they would  fall in love with each other hardly. Love lust till dawn.

Next morning, when Ah jiu woke up,  he saw that bing ge was sleeping. Actually, not sleeping but acting. He looked at himself and blushed. His body was full with scars and love bites. He tried to get up but bing ge grabbed his hand and said, " ah!  Such a beautiful morning!" he sat on the bed, turned around to Ah jiu and kissed him.