final ch ( 1)

So many years passed.

And luo bing ge and shen jiu even made two children.
A girl and a boy. They were twins.

Luo Xiang 19 year old The first child

Luo Xiang
19 year old
The first child.
Status: Princess
She is very brave and charming. Everyone loves her because of her personality. She got the record of being the most beautiful lady in the cultivation world.

Luo wang lei 18 year oldHe is also very brave and charming

Luo wang lei
18 year old
He is also very brave and charming. His sword skills were brilliant. He is very Intelligent, handsome, nice and polite. 
Status : crown Prince

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The couple fell in deep love, not realising that they were once enemies.

Happiness had prevailed everywhere. About luo bing ge's harem. They could only accept their fate. All of them got divorced.

Not only because luo bing ge had enough if their drama but also because of disrespecting and hurting shen jiu.

But happiness  doesn't last for long. One day, it has to get faded away.

Similarly, a new demon came. Stronger than luo bing ge.

Hi
Fluff:

Shen jiu was drinking tea alone in his pavilion.

' i never imagined that luo bing ge had loved me that much.'

He smiled as he thought that. Ruling the three realms was truly a tough work. So obviously, our cute boi needed rest!

Suddenly, luo bing ge appeared out of no where.

His purpose was to scare his "shizun".
"Booh!"

Shen jiu jumped a little and turned around with frustrated looking eyes.

"Oh, it is just you, a disgraceful beast." shen jiu said.

Luo bing ge sighed and said, "  almost 19 years have passed and you are still  same like before."

Shen jiu rolled his eyes and said," yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Well, i want to cuddle." demanded bing ge.

"Fuck off! I am relaxing." shen jiu scolded him and beat him with his fan.

"Ow... Motherfucker!" crused luo bing ge.

It made him kinda angry which caused him to grip shen jiu by his arms and taking him inside the bed chamber.

"PUT ME DOWN! YOU BITCH! YOU HOELESS BITCH!"

(Whatever will happen will be under the certain😏)

But poor thing that luo Xiang and luo wang lei were walking by their parents room when they heard something......

Sj: Ahh!~ nya!~ beast! Stop!
Lbg: this is for beating me with your fan!
Sj: ahh!~ mhmm!~ slow down then!
Lbg: *huff* you are really strong, baobei.

"Jie-jie... This is not... what i am thinking they are doing, r-right?" wang lei said.

Xiang put her hands on wang lei's ears, not  letting him to listen anything.

" just ignore it, wang lei." she said hopelessly

End of fluff.

Shen jiu POV

I was sitting idlely in my chamber when i heard noises.

I got out and saw that the palace is on fire. I couldn’t believe my eyes. The Huan Hua Palace wa son fire!

I summoned Xiu Ya and flew to my children's place. They weren’t there! I started to get worried. The place was totally desecrated.

I then went to luo bing ge and saw that wang lei was with him. " what happened?" i asked.

"A nasty bitch is trying to take over huan Hua palace!"
Luo bing ge said.

" where is Ah Xiang?! " " Jie Jie has disappeared!" wang lei said.

Suddenly, we heard a laughter.

We looked up and saw a young man, not older than Ah Xiang, was standing on the roof top.

li ming yu
18 year old
Brave, intelligent, strong,handsome
W

ill be known for Being the next demon king.