ch 13

Another part after such long time!

Shen jiu said," Silly! How can't i miss you?!"

Ah yuan giggled.  He said," gege looks so cute while smiling."

Shen jiu broke the hug and said," how are my disciples? They are doing well, right?"

Ah yuan said," yes! They are doing well but.... "

Ah jiu said worriedly," but? But what?"

Ah yuan continued," but they are worried about you. You should surprise the world and the disciples by coming to the sect! You will sure blow their minds away!"

Ah jiu said," yeah yeah. Why not surprising people."

...................

Shen yuan was sitting with Shen jiu. They were talking  about themselves.

Luo bing mei came all of a sudden and said to Shen jiu," brother in law! That straight looking homosexual brother beat me!  And he is following me! I ran a marathon and he still wants to beat me! Help!"

Luo bing ge also came into the room and yelled," bastard! Where the fuck are you running!"

Shen jiu yelled," bitch, what the fuck?!" ah yuan gasped. He said," why are you swearing?"

Luo bing ge said," that bastard was teasing me so i beat him! How annoying he is!"

Ah yuan said," ok, ok. Leave it. It doesn’t matter."

Luo bing mei cried," shizuuuuuun~ how are so cruel! That gay bastard beat me and you are still so calm!"

" Such a crybaby!" murmured luo bing ge.

Shen jiu said," you think that i didn’t hear it?!  Come  to my bed chamber tonight, and i will tonight and i will teach you your right lesson! He is a crybaby for my brother! Who are you to interfere! "

His words were harsh that made luo bing ge angry.

He said," shizun wants to get punished, right?! I will grant him his wish then!"

A very creepy smile arose in Luo bing ge's face which made ah jiu sweat.

Ah yuan said," stay away from my brother!"

Luo bing ge totally ignored him and hold Shen jiu in princess way. Shen jiu said," put me down! J hate you!"

" me too!~" said luo bing ge.

Shen yuan said," R.I.P gege's legs!"