drama and jealously be like

Bing ge was angry because he couldn’t get the chance to do it with Ah jiu. But Ah jiu was happy.

After the maids left, Bing ge said," you know that i have a brother. He  is almost like me, but he is a cry baby. I hope that you don’t misunderstand us as our looks are similar."

Ah jiu said," i also have a brother. We both look alike." bing ge surprised. He asked," you have a brother? Why didn’t you tell me? " Ah jiu said," do i  need to tell a stranger that?" bing ge said," i am your husband now. I have all rights to know about you." the bing ge said was telling that he didn’t like the question. Ah jiu sighed. Than he said,"  he is your brother's lover. I know your brother and you don’t know my brother. Did Luo bing mei even tell you that he is dating someone?"

Bing ge asked surprisingly, " you know his name? But he didn’t tell me that he is dating someone. Anyway, what i's your brother's name?" Ah jiu said," what a relationship between two brothers! Don’t even know who is dating whom! His name is Shen Yuan. Ask bing mei about him, beast." bing ge just said," i will ask him. And don't you dare to hide anything from me or i will make your life worst than death." Ah jiu than said," your apperence is quite scary. I will go with you if you are going to ask him that." bing ge smiled and said," than get ready. Oh! I will apply medicines on your injured body parts." the way he said that gave Ah jiu chills. But he agreed.

After applying medicines, Ah jiu wore the clothes and said," aren’t you going to war clothes?" bing ge smiled and said," you have literally worn clothes infront of me. Aren’t you think that you are being quite shameless?~" Ah jiu said, " you saw my body last night and also did it. Do you think that there is a use of being shy?" bing ge smiled and said," ok, i am wearing my clothes."

Bing ge and ah jiu were going to bing mei but suddenly bing mei rushed to bing ge. Bing mei said," Gege,  i heard that you married Shen jiu. Please don’t kill him!" bing ge looked at bing mei with deadly eyes. The expression was telling that he was jealous and angry. He pinched his ear and said with rage," why didn’t you tell me that you are dating my husband's brother?! Am i a joke to you or what?!" Ah jiu said," as a brother you should have tell your brother that. And release him beast." Bing ge released him. Bing mei looked at Ah jiu with puppy eyes and said," thank you Shen ge!" bing ge again said with rage," Don't you dare to talk with Ah jiu like this, idiot!" Bing mei teasingly said, " Gege is jealous right~ Don't worry i won’t steal your husband from you~" bing ge hit his head and said," you lier! Don't you even dare to look at My husband!" ah jiu sighed and said," please calm down! Don't make such a drama infront of everyone!"