Fairy tale or horror story?

"Wait!" He screeched as he took few steps to reach her figure. "Where were you upto?" He asked being muddled.

"No where," she rambled. "It just my classes are over. So, I was looking for rosé and Lisa."

"Ohh," he nodded in understanding. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure?" She hesitated.

"Will you stay in my life for forever, If I need you?" He asked.

"Yes. I am always with you, as your friend. No doubts." She smiled, As he shook her head.

"Not as a friend." he fixed his eyes in hers and came closer to her. "But As..."

"As-?" She became nervous and stepped back a little.

"As my love. I fell in love with you. Not as a friend but more than that and I truly meant it." He confessed.

Hearing this, Her eyes got widened, "Wha-?"

The girl still needed sometime to process everything what he spoke, It was just too Unexpected to her.

The one whom she loved, her beautiful dream got really real? She was blankly staring at the guy As many thoughts passed her mind.

Am I dreaming or something?

What the heck is happening!?

Someone please pinch me up to get up from this dream but at the same I do not want to wake up, I wanted to stay like this for like forever with my hero, my highness, my king, my prince, My-

Oh wait wait! Lemme see what he is saying more instead of nicknaming him with various romantic names.

But she was intimidated to accept her thoughts of Who knows, her romantic disney fairy tale may turn into an horror - gasping unexpected haunted story.

She swallowed a lump of emotions. "Do you really meant what you told pace just now?"

"I meant every damn word, Gorgeous!" He said, as her eyes almost started to feel weak when he called her as gorgeous.

It was not less than reaching to the peak of the Mount Everest, Or reaching to the moon.

Oh god I am feeling myself on cloud nine! He called me a freaking gorgeous!!

"I really love y-"

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Jisoo gasps heavily while visualising the place, Where she was right now! It was her bedroom!? Then where that damm scenario gone?

Holy shit! It was a dream for god sake!!

"Why this always happens with me with my tae?"

Jisoo throws harshly her face deep inside the pillow, regretting her life decisions.

"He was about to confess me! Not in reality. But atleast he could in a dream?"

Her eyes wander to find Alarm clock standin' on the side table with a victorious smirk.

"Yaah! You dumb, idiot alarm clock! You dare to ruin my freaking romantic moment With my Juliet! Huh!? Now Let me break you into several pieces! To have my revenge back." She offences.