An official friend?

"Do you like any girl?" Jisoo asks as tae remove his eyes from the book, he is reading.

He observes jisoo with pure weirdness, she could sense him getting distressed, she tries to speak but gets the end in first place.

"What are you speaking Jisoo? Do you think I am the type of guy who likes to dig myself among girls? You should know what things you open your mouth for." Taehyung coldly says.

"No I didn't mean-" Jisoo says as her face starts to soak in drowsiness.

"What you didn't mean?"

Jisoo immediate her ruminate to leave her mind to races for a solution.

Taehyung who is glancing at her with blankness in his eyes is still waiting for her response.

"Uhh Actually I was...in my mind for something.." her chest tighten as she replies to which tae just nods and averts his gaze on his book.

Jisoo sighs at her thoughts, she notices how tae is keeping eyes on the page with full concentration, Their is no way he will look at her.

She doesn't want silence eat the situation which is hovering with awkwardness.

"Um.. How were your days in USA? Do you missed your liz, Taehyung?" Jisoo asks as she was being messy in that case.

Taehyung lift his eyes to meet hers, The way he does, Jisoo is stunned of his eyes which are so deeply majestic.

His eyes have true magic. Those eyes speak to her soul. They are deep.

They are full of secrets and dimensions that no member of mankind will ever comprehend.

His hazel pearly eye balls are mysterious, they are the windows to a soul that knows no other reason for living than to give the world a little wonder.

No genius will ever understand what lies within tae, whose eyes are so enigmatically deep and crepuscular.

"Jisoo, you seems lost?"

"Yeah, in your eyes." Jisoo faint smiles.

"What!?" Taehyung raised his one eye brow.

Jisoo comes back from her lost world, and blink her eyes several times to find Taehyung staring at him, with questionable gestures.

"Huh! Yes? I mean yeah...I was asking.." She says with her cheeks getting heated up.

"They were fine. But I was missing my liz! And also sister indeed there," hearing 'sister', Jisoo bursts out loud with her laughter.

Taehyung becomes perplexed, he tries asking her, "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing.." Jisoo hinted while covering her mouth to resist uncontrollable laughs. "I also missed my brother so much!"

"Hmm." He simply says and continues reading the words on the page.

"Do you have any female friend?" Jisoo crushes her fingers nervously.

"No. I don't have," He says with his eyes still on the page.

"What if you consider me as your friend, would it be a bad idea? I mean I know, you just see me as unnie of lisa and noona of-"

Before she can finish her words, he stares at her for few minutes. She wonders if she said sometimes which she shouldn't have confess?

She curses herself for asking him the question, he probably be facing some kind of discomfort?

"What do you see in me? Similar stuff which other girls saw?" Tae asks with a bitterness, jisoo shakes her head quickly.

"All the things which other girls couldn't see except your face."

The way you are, the way you think, how you respect everyone around you, your little things as well, It makes me smile that how your heart is filled with kindness and sweetness.

Sometimes I feel like you are just like a coconut, which is hard on the outside but very soft on the inside.

Your style of handling even the worst situations in a balanced ones that are found to be admirable.

Their is no any guy who is just like you, no one, especially to me."

Jisoo confesses everything sincerely what she feels for him, with a warmed smile.

Taehyung who just hear the words of her, skipping a beat of his heart he just looks at her amazingly.

But he decides not to let his emotions Infront of her and covers it with an icy expression.

"Don't regret later and don't expect anything from me, I am really boring according to everyone."

Jisoo smiles wide, "I won't instead going to make you the most happiest!" Tae hears her, but refuses to give reaction.

"Anyways I've to go now. You stay here, and read your book."

Jisoo jumps on her toes happily, her body is dancing out of excess joyfulness. her face has the most huge curve on her lips.

She can feel her body being sweaty due to the redness building up on her because of blushing.

She can finally call herself as an official friend to the one she is in love with, It is the beautiful happiness to her!

She ran to Lisa, rosé and Jungkook who were chit chatting but after feeling Jisoo's presence, they divert their eyes at her.

"What happened Unnie! And why the heck is your face so red?" Lisa expresses worriedly.

"Sis are you okay? Why were you running?" Rosé too asks.

"Guys..finally my love of the life accepted me as a friend! I can't express!"

Jisoo spins her body but her toes get no balance, so she stumbles and is about to fall on the ground.

She makes up her mind to meet the floor soon, but her wish didn't go in the way. She closes her eyes and feels nothing.

When Jisoo opens her eyes, she sees taehyung who caught her in his muscular arms, secureness is what she is feeling right now with him.

Butterflies were dancing crazily in her stomach, she feels her body vibrating with his touch on her waist.

Jungkook, Lisa and rosé who saw that scene, their eyes went bigger, their mouth leave teasing whistles to them.

"Look look, priya and rosé what we are watching" Jungkook smirks.

"Right jk. I feel like i am watching a romantic k drama! Omo!" Lisa too teases them making Jisoo's cheeks deep red.

"These two are just perfect 'sweet couple' Just look at them! Who is going to say that they are JUST friends?" Rosé comes across with her states as well.

Tae who heard whatever their words were, he put Jisoo on her feet and she sprints over to her room without wasting any moment.

He thinks that she is being uneasy after their teasings that's why she is going away.

" Even if I help her, what is the harm in that? She is my friend. If I had not saved her, she would have fallen on the floor." Taehyung says calmly.

"As expected with your well written speech." Jungkook laughs.

"You will be beaten by me one day, I swear." Taehyung glares at him.

"I have my noona to save me." He sticks his tongue out and goes away.

"Whatever."

"Well oppa! Tell me how are uncle and auntie?" *Jungkook's and Taehyung's mother and father*

"They are doing well." Taehyung replies.

"Brother, are those witches still bothering you and Jijz?" Rosé asks with a frown.

"Hmm yeah. No doubts. But who cares? They won't change, I know." He says.

To be continued.