"All girls are same"

"Ohh then If It comes to my oppa, then....."

"Would it be still waste of time?" Lisa asks with a teasing smirk.

Jisoo who hears this, Instantly her face becomes red as tomato. Her bashful eyes are looking down at her feets.

"Oh god! The girl who never showed any type of love for anyone, is being a blushing mess after taking a name of a BOY" Rosé dramatically emphasises the word Boy.

"Yes rosie! really. My unnie has grown up seriously that she is now falling in love too," She says as she wipes off her fake tears.

"Yeah! Don't make me embarrassed, girls!" Jisoo says with her heated up cheeks.

"Someone is shy I see i see," Rosé says being mischievous, "Me too." Lisa also joins.

"Can you guys please stop teasing me! Yes I did fell in love with him so what! Falling in love is not a crime!" Jisoo's face pouted.

"I know he doesn't feel any type of emotions towards me. I am aware of this. My heart aches to know this harsh truth." She states with cracked voice but she manages herself.

Lisa immediately hugs her, pattes her back to give sympathy.

Her unnie is needy of a shoulder to lean on and that's it her little sister understands her wish which keeps hidden inside her mind.

"You don't have to cry. Everything will be okay, Trust your sisters." Rosé smiles as she removes the tears surrounding her eyes with her fingers.

Jisoo grabs her hand with a small smile, wagging her head.

Indeed, Jisoo is too lucky to have sisters like them. She always dreamed to have them in her life.

In past life, she used to get a lot betrayals by her own friends and relatives. She always used to get judge by everyone, even now too.

She is a soft girl, even small things hurt her in present too, and in yesterday's life.

Hiding what hurts her, was her greatest hobby. She can trick anybody by that.

She doesn't have any courage to look back inside people's eyes of this world that's why mostly her head goes down to face them.

But the difference is In her past, Their was no one whom she could express her feelings.

No one to varnish her tears with that warmth, and the one who can identify the value of her tears.

But now, she can finally say that she have two sisters not from blood, flesh or from her mother's womb.

But still they are sent by God to bright up her life. Their bonds was of happiness, sparkles of light, from laughing together to crying together.

"But when?" Jisoo whispers looking at lisa rosé.

"You know sis? What true love is? If you truly love a person and you are patient for him then only your wish would be true. Because Waiting for someone is a sign of true love, any one can say I love you but only few can prove it. And your love is really pure for Tae jeeks. God is testing you that will you able to pass this test or not? And Giving up will make you lose what you want so don't ever give up on him." Rosé says.

"You are saying really right sis. I must win If I want to have the person whom I love." Jisoo says.

"Yep! That's like my unnie! You don't know how much badly I want you to be my sister in law." Lisa pouts sadly.

Jisoo scrunchies her cheeks softly. "I will be your sister in law. Because I know No one has rights to have my coldie! He is mine only."

"Yeah yeah i know, Mrs kim!" Lisa teases her.

"Lol sis! Sometimes you are just  too bold and sometimes you become so soft. Your really something!" Rosé winks.

"Okay so tell me how is my brother doing at U.S.A?" Jisoo asks as it is been months since she communicated with him and even she also missed him so much.

"That monkey doesn't even know anything besides just flirting!" Lisa starts to complain.

"Aish! Don't call my brother as monkey. He is enough handsome to be called as a prince, A dream of every girl." Jisoo says.

"Huh! Prince!!? Dream!? My ass! of every girl? Seriously, what a nice joke!  I am not included in those stupid bitches! They are seriously blind to see a fucker like him."

"I swear to god. If I can, I will burn him to ashes alive and Finally FINALLY unnie!! That popular monkey will leave this world!! The peace of the world will return. Our World peace hash!" She laughs holding her stomach.

"Oh really lisa?" Jisoo asks with a done face.

"Of course unnie, or send him to Mars only, If I could but wait wait, What if he starts to jump like a monkey there too, and their are no trees. so is their any special place for that animal? And while jumping what if that crazy falls into the ditch. Then who will pick him up? Maybe a female alien!" She crackes up again.

While laughing, Jisoo and rosé look at each other in disappointment but not in shock that she started again!

Poor Jk! He must be sick of hearing those curses from her? Or maybe he is happy in his heart? Who knows?

"I can't with this girl." Jisoo sighs. "Anyways...how is your oppa?"

"He is good unnie. But When I was talking to him through the phone call I could feel that he was a bit weak and-" she get cut off.

"What the hell! My taehyung! I am surely undoubtable that he is not take caring of himself! I am so worried about him because of his this habit!" Jisoo tears up.

"Lisa is he okay now? Is he fine? Is his condition better? Or is he still weak?" She asks in one breathe.

"Oh my goodness, unnie relax! Calm down."

"How can I? My love is unhealthy. I should be there to take caring of him just like a wife take care of her husband. But I am so dumb!" Jisoo says sadly.

"Unnie unnie!! He is just suffering from a seasonal cold! Your love is too fine. Don't be this much panick for no reason!" Lisa speaks.

"Ohh really lisa Is jeeks okay?" Rosé shows concern.

"Yes he is. Jungkook is there with him so you don't have to worry rosie and unnie." She comforts her.

"I'm Thankful to God," Jisoo smiles.

"Well Seems like you really want to bunk the lectures of today's! Just look at the time sis!!" Rosé says as she displayed the time in her watch.

Jisoo's eyes open wides. " God! We are so late! We better have to leave quickly! Let's move fast."

They says, and left with a high speed towards the lecture hall.

~

They say, “That feeling when you start to fall for someone. It is so lovely and magical.”

He eyed the quote. For a while, he is just staring at those words with his blank gaze.

He is fighting with his own thoughts that really is it that beautiful for two person to fall in love with each other?

"I don't believe this shit. All girls are same," He says coldly and closes the book. "Just after looks, fame. They live for a boy! And nothing."

To be continued.