Chapter One

The first chapters aren't good, but my writing gets better, so keep reading please!

"Sophie! We will be late!" Grady shouted "And you have to be with Team Valiant today!" Edaline added.

"I'm coming!" Sophie yelled in response, trying -and failing- to wear her cape.
When she was done she went to the Leapmaster, and saw Grady and Edaline looking at her with an encouraging smile.

"Don't worry Sophie. You will be good. And we'll make sure we will cheer the most when you finish your speech" they told her and smiled. Sophie sighed. She got a speech to say in the Council's public announcement.
In fact, every Team Valiant member had one.

They had to be there quick, because the announcement was starting late at afternoon. It was about the defeat of the Neverseen's leader, something Sophie hadn't brought herself to think much, mostly because she watched as she got murdered by Lady Gisela, Keefe's mom, which made everything much, much worse.

Now that Vespera was dead, everyone except Sophie was cheering, because she had made a temporary alliance with Vespera, and -Sophie didn't want to admit it- but she had needed Vespera's help.

When they finally leaped to Eteralnia, Sophie managed to get behind the glittering stage without tripping!

Time passed by, and when Sophie peeked over the curtain, it was night. She saw the most beautiful night sky she had ever seen in person.

She gazed at the sky for so long, she didn't realize someone tapping her shoulder.

"Hello Wy-"

"Sophie we are starting. Hurry up!" Wylie whisper-shouted.

"Alright I'm coming" Sophie told him as they got closer to the other Team Valiant members.
"Why did the Council took so lo-" Dex was cut by cheers.
"They visited the Point of Purity, look at their capes" Biana said to him.

Just as Biana said, all Councillors had a key-shaped pin for their cape.

Councilor Emery went to the front of the stage and opened his mouth to talk, but screams cut him off. Sophie tried to get a better look as a white light flashed. Sophie couldn't think. Everything had stopped. A second later, she was falling unconscious to the ground.