Chapter Two

Sophie woke up in a dark room. Her hands were tied, and they hurt very much. A few moments later, she heard a voice "I think we should wake her now"

She closed her eyes, but not before the person had approached her. "She's awake!" the person -he- said.

"Hello Sophie. How are you?" he asked as he was untying her bonds. "Do I know you?" she replied. He frowned. "You don't remember me? I'm Elwin."

"Anyway, I need to do a check-up" he said.
When he was done, he let two people come to the room.

Sophie saw a wrinkly old dude that smelt like feet, followed by a boy with brown hair and teal eyes.

Elwin whispered something to the old dude and he turned to her.

"Hello Sophie. Elwin told me about your amnesia. We are here to help. By the way, I'm Mr Forkle."

He pointed to her temples. "May I?" he asked. Sophie nodded.

A few seconds passed by and Mr Forkle turned to the boy. "I need your help Fitz." he told him.

They both touched her temples, and a few moments later, she felt a warmth in her mind. She remembered some things but she got a headache.

"Call Keefe." she told them. A minute later, she saw white breezes in her head.

"Is this better?" Keefe asked. "Yes, thank you very much." He leaned closer but someone cleared their throat.

"Am I interupting something?" the boy -Tam, Sophie recognized him- asked. Sophie said "no" the same time Keefe said "yes".

Tam shoot them a look, and that made something in Sophie's brain click.

One second later, everything came rushing into her mind.

Mwh-hahahaha! Another cliffhanger! What do you think Sophie remembered? Comment your theories!