Chapter Six

Wow... Just wow. I haven't updated for 23 days!! Thank you so much for still being here! (Also sorry for letting Gisela go)

Light blinded Sophie as she said "Wheremiwhahappenedaretheothersok?" Sophie immediately thought that this must have sounded like "Udidspqjq ajoxpcpvfjbdbw?" so she tried again.

"Where am I,  why am- oh this is the Healing Center, why am I here, what happened, are the others alright?"

"To answer all of your questions, this only happened to you - of course it only happened to her!" another voice interrupted. Sophie then saw Keefe standing behind Elwin, both smiling at her - well, in Keefe's case smirking.

Sophie could see Keefe was relieved seeing her awake from the way he was looking at her. And there was something more in that look. Maybe-  Sophie blushed before she could finish that sentence. Keefe didn't seem to notice it, or he just didn't say anything.

But Elwin gave her a questioning look and she blushed even more. He cleared his throat and said "Now, to answer your question, without someone interupting" he said, with the last part clearly meaning Keefe "It was a Neverseen attack."

Sophie should have realized that earlier, but that didn't make it any less scarier. Another point for the Neverseen. Yay!

"We don't know what happened exactly, but the guards said it looked like there was an explosion, followed by very bright light." He continued.

Sophie was silent, and Keefe went to hug her. "Hmm.. looks like something has changed." Elwin said with a smirk. Keefe took a big breath. He looked at Sophie, and she nodded.

"Apparently, um we-"

"Sophie!!!Oh my gosh you're OK! Are you OK? Everyone is so worried about you!" Sophie rolled her eyes. Typical Biana. Biana came closer and whispered "And don't you dare Teel me what you were saying to Elwin was nothing. I heard it!"

Sopgie thought she would die of blushing, but, thankfully, Fitz and Dex came in.

"We have bad news." Fitz said. Keefe stopped smirking.

"The Neverseen took Wylie."

Mwh-hahahaha cliffhanger!!!