I. Adrienne

Pouting her lips as she bounced to sit on the already stiff mattress of her dorm room, staring at the empty walls on her and her soon-to-be roommate's side of her room. Forcing her aching body to start to unpack, Billy was right down the hall of her dorm residency doing just the same before agreeing to tour the campus later together.

She sighed as she tucked her now significantly longer brighter platinum blonde hair behind her ear, rummaging through her boxes of stuff before her door swung open to reveal her new roommate.

"Why did I bring so much—" The brunette groaned before stopping herself when seeing Adrienne, both standing there until one of them said a word to each other. "Holy shit you're beautiful."

They both smiled at each other before laughing together.

"I'm Lily, if you want me to be more formal then, Lily Carson." Lily smiled at her, her bright green eyes brightening her soft features.

"Adrienne Byers. I can tell we're gonna get along, very very well." Adrienne smiled at her before continuing to pull out her things. "So to avoid awkward silence, lived here all your life?"

"Can you tell?" Lily sighed tossing her brown hair to the side. "I'm guessing you have? I mean you look the part."

"I'm from Indiana, an extremely small town but decided to do something...spontaneous...and come to college with my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? And who is this boyfriend of yours." Lily asked with a pouted lip and a curl of a smile.

"Do I have to worry about you stealing him?" Adrienne eyed her, with a raise of her eyebrows.

"No, he has to worry about me stealing you." Both girls laughed together as they unpacked their things, separating and putting things for them both to use, whilst in the meantime they got to know each other a little bit. Sharing the simple interactions of shared interests and experiences, turned out they were more alike than they thought easily connecting.

Their setup was slightly different, with plants and nature characteristics on the side of Lily's, spiritual and practically a nature fairy setup mixing in perfectly with Adrienne's setup, minimalistic mixed with light grunge of neutral cream-brown colors of dark boho. It was just them in different fonts and aesthetics.

"Okay I have to ask, are you 420 friendly?" Adrienne glanced over to her, hands on her hips taking a look at their dorm.

"It's the end of the '80s and we're in our early twenties, you expect me NOT to be weed-friendly?" Lily turned to look at her from the rug on her floor.

"Yeah, we're gonna be friends." Adrienne sighed happily before her door swung open to reveal Billy, cigarette dangling from his lips, his eyebrow still slit, facial hair of a goatee, and a fuller mustache that made his jaw even more detailed with now the mullet was slightly gone, faded at the sides of his head, short overgrown from the back to keep his curls dangle, the top of his head that fell along his forehead of his golden blond curls.

He stopped in his steps to shift the blue orbs of his eyes between his girlfriend and whatever brunette of a roommate was smirking between Adrienne and him.

"I was thirsty anyways, gonna go see what they have in the vending machines." Lily stood up passing by Billy who leaned against the door, demeanor hard and scary, but that was just him. She turned at the doorway giving Adrienne a fan of her face practically complimenting him at her.

"Making friends already Princess, don't start to forget about me," Billy smirked crossing his arms before Adrienne slowly inched over to him, his eyes gazing into her that met up with her hazel eyes.

"Did you finish unpacking?" Adrienne batted her lashes at him making him roll his eyes at her and drop his shoulders.

"Yes, I did, MOM. Now where's my drawer for when we have sleepovers."

His stupid smirk.

"You don't get one because the mullets are gone." Adrienne pouted at him making him once again roll his eyes at her.

"Will it make you feel better if I offered to take you to the pier tonight?"

Her new forever favorite place.

The ocean.

She fell deeply in love when her eyes first caught a glimpse of how blue and free the Pacific Ocean looked, it was beautiful, she was meant for the beach, California as a whole, she fit right in especially next to Billy who lived here his entire childhood.

It was their new favorite place.

Adrienne studied him, eyes focusing up and down his giant figure, her favorite figure. She didn't know if it was his looks or what it was, but every time she stared at him she just wanted to take him right then and there.

"If you take me and behave, you get something in return." Adrienne pushed herself against his chest, the humiliating height difference between them as he hunched over her, jaw tight, eyes dilated, lips into the tightest smirk.

"What happens if I don't." His low whisper shared into a shared breath, lips ghosting at the presence of their own.

"You don't wanna know." She whispered to him causing him to inhale sharply before quickly closing the gap in between them, an open invitation for him to slide his tongue in, heavy pants and groans were muffled against their lips, Billy pushing her towards her bed, before using his body to lay her down, his torso and thighs fitting perfectly in between her legs to her core.

"Oh trust me, baby, I do," Billy growled as he departed from her lips, nipping at the free skin of her neck.

"Gross, I don't, this is why I also like girls." Lily's voice was heard in the background, making Billy and Adrienne turn their heads to look at her.

"Cockblock." Billy muttered under his breath lifting himself off Adrienne who scoffed under him.

"Oh relax you'll have other times." Lily sighed to lie down on her bed, both of them sighing.

"See you in a bit." Billy sighed heavily before placing a kiss on Adrienne's forehead. "Wear something...accessible."

And with that he walked out of Adrienne's dorm, leaving her nothing but flustered and growing irritated because of it. Making Adrienne turn to face Lilly who was already smirking at her.

"Shut up."

Was all that managed to speak out from her lips, her mind now wondering.

What box was that sundress in?

➶➴➷➹

A/N: SMALL CHAPTER TO START OFF WITH, anyways I wanted to introduce Lily and I love her (and spoiler she isn't gonna be a shitty friend 🙄)
Anyways more to come and I'm excited hehe

Also I started up college again and ugh gross but so far not too bad for only two classes LMAO