V. B & A**

MINORS DNI. RUN.

WARNINGS: SMUTTTT, Makeup Sex, Arguing, Ownership Kink, Hickies, Bruising, Finger Indents, Ring Indents, Praise, Dom?? Billy, Fingering, Teasing, Oral (F), Slight Overstimulation?, (F) Riding, Backshots/Doggystyle, Raw Sex.

Important: ADRIENNE IS ON BIRTH CONTROL FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ BOOK 1 (which you should you'll be very confused if you don't)

Pls be safe while doing nasties...or not idc do what you please LMAO

➶➴➷➹

Tossing her onto his bed, Billy stared at her hungrily.

He was sober now.

Sucking his teeth at how delectable Adrienne looked under him, her eyes were siren practically putting Billy to worship her.

He lowered himself to attack her lips once again, tricking his kisses and biting down to her neck. She hissed at the sensation, digging her nails into his biceps.

"M'Sorry," Billy growled against the fresh bright red mark on her neck. Shivers sent down Adrienne's spine, as she latched her teeth onto the flesh of his cartilage.

That's how he always apologized.

Sex. Worship...Orgasms.

If he wasn't good with his words, his actions would speak louder for him.

He brought himself back up to hover over a flustered Adrienne. A devilish smirk on his lips as he grabbed her face, gripping her jaw to pull her lightly up to shove his tongue into her mouth, an extremely sloppy, wet, trickle of their saliva down their jaws. Escaping for air, he quickly pulled off his plain white T-shirt, leaving him shirtless of his broad muscles and tight black jeans. Somehow allowing Adrienne to throw off the minimal sports bra she slept in.

He pulled her waist to straddle him. No leaning himself back onto his thin dorm wall. Eyes up to focus on Adrienne.

She melted at the sensation of his rock-hard bulge that was visible in his jeans. Wanting, CRAVING. With a sense of release, she slowly began to grind her hips against him. Gasping for air at the sensation, Billy found humor in, smirking and chuckling.

"No fighting me today, Princess?" Billy kissed his teeth, watching Adrienne grind her hips against him. She glared up at him due to his comment, stopping her hips.

"Pick your battles. "Babe," Adrienne whined at him, pouting her lip before Billy dropped his cocky demeanor, grabbing Adrienne by her throat, squeezing her pulse points tightly with his fingertips. Her mouth gaping open as he pushed himself up to hold her head up.

"Don't tempt me," Billy growled, forcing her to fall back onto her back, her bare chest exposed as Billy attacked her neck down her chest while working his hands to pull her shorts down, leaving her with nothing.

Yeah, she didn't wear panties either.

Billy smirked when he realized she was fully undressed for him, she looked down at her bare body and then back up to her eyes, making Adrienne blush but keeping eye contact.

"Just in case." Adrienne groaned as Billy lowered himself, breathing deeply to flash his smirk at her, focusing on nothing but her eyes.

He was trying to win.

To make her cave, fold, break underneath him.