VIII. A & B

She hasn't seen him for an entire week after that...pushing two.

Like he was avoiding her.

Like she did something wrong.

She didn't though, right?

All she did was look for him. She followed him to that stupid party and wanted to fix them.

She went to class, as normal, dreading every single one of them, she did her best to hide in every corner, bad enough people's eyes knew who she was—well who her boyfriend was.

She avoided everyone, that was her way of shutting down, her force of habit.

She had to talk to Lily without a doubt that was her roommate, she just begged her to not let anyone she knew see her.

She avoided Jeremy especially, the fucker who caused them this argument, and for what, that asshole knew what he was doing and he wanted Adrienne to himself.

Yet again, he didn't know Adrienne, he didn't know she wasn't easy to have let alone attempt to have her and the thing was, she didn't even want him, but yet the sensation of his eyes on her fucking pushed her into a thrill.

She lay there after all her classes, rotting in her bed, constantly thinking of what she did wrong for Billy Hargrove to simply

Leave her alone.

➶➴➷➹

He couldn't be around her, not while his anger was fuming through his veins vigorously and continuously.

Especially at the fact that she didn't even bother to search for him? Him of all people?

He shoved his way through the crowded frat house of Alpha Mega, people grunting and giving out few "Hey!?" As his hard demeanor was very well present, his boots echoed as he stomped upstairs.

"Move," Billy grunted to the couple who were practically swallowing each other, he practically shoved them to the wall to enter the room where Kevin and a couple of other guys were secluded.

Startled by the swung door, all focus went to Billy pissed off.

"Hargrove, man. Don't come in here like a goddamn narc man." Kevin groaned, smirking as he bowed his head down low to the table. Billy's eyes flickered down to the table, direct eye contact with the white substance perfectly lined along the table, his eyes fell from the small bag of coke, and rolled dollar bills, all over the room. Kevin was quick to instantly drag his nose and quickly inhaled the white powder.

2 lines to be exact.

"All of you out." Billy brought his focus to everyone else in the room. Confused eyes looked at him as if he was stupid.

"Move it!" Billy raised his voice making the other men groan and sigh as they exited, he slammed the door behind him to face Kevin once more.

"What's the issue now," Kevin asked pinching his nose at the sensation.

"Adrienne has a fucking little blond puppy in heat following her around. Motherfucker!" Billy grabbed ahold of a folded chair, throwing it back down to the ground, rubbing his chin as he paced around the room.

Kevin rolled his eyes at her name, he deeply sighed as he stood to throw his arm around Billy.

"Adrienne, Adrienne, Adrienne. That's all I hear. Look man, you're always stressing over that girl. You deserve a break man...which is why I need you to take a little bu-"

"I don't do that shit alright." Billy protested baring his teeth at him.

"Hey. I'm just saying man, if you want a little distraction it's there unless you wanna keep bitching about your girl and every single thing she does that annoys you then that's on you, Hargrove."