Capter 63 Stopping Wanda

Strange and Christine are trapped in a reality that is collapsed.

Strange: Oh, no. Oh, crap!

Christine 2: It's like, this reality collapsed in on itself.

Strange: Yeah. Two realities collided. Come on. America doesn't have long.

They both started to walk with Christine holding the Book of Vishanti.

Christine 2: So where are we going?

Strange: I read the Book of Vishanti and it told me to find the Sanctum in this universe, then there might be another, other, "other me", and that's our best shot at getting back to her.

They look and see everything is destroyed.

Strange: Well, I can see why you guys were so worried about incursions.

Christine 2: Whatever happened... this universe's you didn't do a very good job of stopping it.

They then see the Sanctum Sanctorum and upstairs they see Doctor Strange.

Strange: I'll tell him you said that.

He goes in and sees a bridge and he walk up it and goes into another room.

Strange: Hello?

Sinister Strange: Stop where you are.

Strange then sees his other self.

Sinister Strange: How did you get here?

Strange: By accident.

Sinister Strange: Who are you... what are you?

Strange: I'm just, one of us.

Sinister Strange: From the Multiverse?

Strange: That's right.

Sinister Strange: Prove it.

Strange: We had a sister. Donna. She, uh... She died, when we were kids.

Sinister Strange: How?

Strange: We were... playing on a frozen lake, and... She fell through the ice. I couldn't save her.

Sinister Strange: Sounds about right. But we don't talk about that, do we?

Strange: No, we don't. I suppose your reality wasn't always like this?

Sinister Strange: I suspect it'd be somewhat like yours, until...

Strange: Until?

Sinister Strange: Until I lost.

Strange: To whom?

Sinister Strange: What do you want?

Strange: I just want to get home.

Sinister Strange: Yeah, believe me... I've been trying to leave this place for a long time.

He looks and sees another Strange holding the Darkhold.

Strange: The Darkhold. You guard the Darkhold in this universe?

Sinister Strange: Yeah. For good reason.

Strange: That's a start. I could use it. It could help me to communicate with my universe.

Sinister Strange: Careful. The Darkhold exacts a heavy toll.

Strange: I don't mean to be callous, but, how much of a heavier toll is there left to exact?

Sinister Strange: Not just on its reality... On its reader.