4~ KISS!!

Jungkook's P. O. V...

I came back to my room and looked at the wall clock it's 5:00 AM and the whole mansion is so quite " Taehyung probably will not wake up any sooner. I should find a way to escape instead of wasting any time. " I went out of my room looking for something helpful for me, I searched the whole mansion and every room of it carefully but I didn't got any clue, " Only 2 places are remaining now, kitchen's storeroom and the basement. " I decided to go to the basement because I kinda getting hopes from that place.

I went there, checking every corner of it leaving no marks, and I got nothing but disappointment. I motivated myself and went in the last place, i ran in the direction of kitchen's storeroom, before I could enter a yellow chu chu duck came under my feet and made a greatttt sound " I can't believe he play with this!!" which scared me but I ignored it and went inside. I saw a portrait on the wall of dark storeroom " What the hell".

I felt weird and went closer to it, when I touched the portrait it fell down which freaked me out " Damnnn it must me expensive! " I was trying to hang it again on the wall but then I realised that this is not a wall but a door!!!??? " Omo! Is it ...

I felt weird and went closer to it, when I touched the portrait it fell down which freaked me out " Damnnn it must me expensive! " I was trying to hang it again on the wall but then I realised that this is not a wall but a door!!!??? " Omo! Is it a way to go out!! " I got excited and was about to open it but the suddenly I head a familiar voice from far looking for me "Dr. Jeon!!?? " I turned my head " Oh god! Mr. Kim is awake!!! " I ran in the direction of the voice seeing taehyung coming sitting on the couch still half asleep and rubbing his eyes like a baby.

"Y--yes Mr

"Y--yes Mr. Kim?!? " I asked trying to behave normal, " Where were you~~? " *yawned* He asked like he missed me Or like he know me for a long time, seeing him *yawning * a word slipped out of my mouth "cute".

"Huh!! What Dr. Jeon? Have you said anything? Want something? " He asked.

"N-no i-- nothing! " *sigh*. I replied.

"They told me that breakfast is almost ready, let's have it together!? " I knew that he's handsome but I never knew he could have this soft side as well.

Author's P. O. V...

Okay okay I know, you know, we know, lee know, that jungkook is mesmerized by Taehyung's again?!? Hmm hmm and it was very clear for anyone to notice it and Taehyung is no different.....when he didn't got reply from jungkook he looked at the Doctor whose eyes we're stuck on him, he gave a lil smirk and got up from the couch went closer to him while the other remained unmoved, Taehyung placed 2 of his right hand's fingers under the doctor's chin, lifted a little and asked in deep calm voice "wanna kiss me Or what?!" With a little smirk on his face.