I'll miss you Victoria (Solitare)

Category: ANGST :)

Ships: Slight Charlie x Nick, Tori x Micheal

Notes: If this ever becomes canon I will cry, set from after when Solitare burnt the school down

TW!: Mentions of Suicide, Depression

'Here Lies Victoria Annabel Spring Sister, Daughter, friend' 

Charlie POV

I feel empty like a part of me is gone, last week Higgs Grammer burnt down, and my big sister Victoria Spring jumped, she jumped out of a window and fell, I remember it as if it was yesterday the anticipation hoping, praying she would be okay what I didn't want to believe was when she hit the ground with a resounding THUD, the ambulance came and I and her best friends Micheal Holden and Becky Allen rode with her to the hospital. when we got there I called our parents who got there a bit later. I'll never forget the feeling of when the nurse came out of her surgery "I'm sorry but Victoria Spring passed away during surgery, I am deeply sorry for your loss" I couldn't breathe, Tori had always been there for me when I needed her, but I had never once thought about the problems she'd be facing and now shes gone. I'm standing over her grave since her funeral just finished, it was an open-casket funeral which was horrific for me, seeing my big sister still, cold and unmoving just like she'd gone into a peaceful sleep, and there is also mom, dad, and Oliver. Oliver doesn't exactly understand why we're here and that Victoria is no longer hear with us so he keeps asking questions about Tori which makes everyone else feel melancholy. Along with us, there are also Tori's friends Becky Allen, Lucas Ryan, and her probably best friend Micheal Holden, he hasn't said a word since he arrived except for a greeting to me and a few hushed words to Tori, Nick is also here holding my hand and comforting me, Victoria's having three funerals, one special one which we are at now which parents, siblings, and close friends go to then theirs the school funeral which commemorates Tori and what she did for the school, the last one is her funeral when all our family, people who knew her and friends come, she gets cremated after that and we never see her again, "it's only been a week since then and I already miss her" I mumble hugging Nick again. I convinced Mom to let Nick come surprisingly we didn't fight this time she just nodded, honestly I thought I'd die first but Tori beat me to it, tears started filling my eyes, I was always afraid I'd lose everything but never Tori since she always tried to be there for me, but now shes gone and I've lost everything.

Micheal Holden POV

Victoria Annabel Spring, the person that has been engraved in my head since I met her, the girl who despite her cold exterior is a really beautiful person, I needed someone like her in my life, it was Solitare who brought us together more to say Lucas Ryan, but it tore us apart to we kissed, we were in the same room and we kissed, I could of grabbed her held her back forced her to come down safely but I didn't, deep inside of me maybe I knew what was going to happen and I knew Tori would do it, but I pushed it down hoping I was wrong, the minute I escaped the building I looked back at Tori, she was still standing at the window, unable to move before I could call out to her she got up on the roof and jumped, it's a long fall from the roof to the floor so I knew she wouldn't make it but I prayed she did, for her brother, for her friends, for me. I stayed with her through the ride to the hospital and waited along with her brother who was hysterical and her parents who were also worried. When the nurse came out everyone hoped Tori had come out safe and was resting now but when I saw the nurse's face I knew. Tori had fought so much over the past few years not to mention Solitare, her brother's issues and even to live but I wasn't prepared for her to die, no one was so when she didn't leave the hospital room alive, my heart left with her. "Micheal," Charlie says snapping me out of my thoughts and I look at him, he's changed a lot since after he met Nick but this may set him back a little "Did Victoria ever say anything to you?" he says gesturing to her grave, I sighed looking at him under different circumstances this would have been a genuine question for a worried brother to ask but now I know he was asking it to comfort himself," "well, I didn't know Victoria for that long" I say truthfully "but I knew she was struggling with a lot of stuff but I never expected this" "well you made quite an impact on her" he says smiling, I can't help but hug him after that. He seems surprised at first but soon hugs back and I finally start to cry "I'll miss her," he mumbles also crying, I nod in agreement this must of been really hard for him and I understand the pain he feels. After a while, we let go and Charlie's mom tells her kids they have to go home, Charlie hugs me once more gives me a small smile then gets into the car followed by Nick and Oliver, Before I leave I take one last look at Victoria Spring the girl I met by chance, the girl who become one of my closest friends, the girl who I loved, the girl I had my first kiss with. I look at her and mutter "Thank you for everything Victoria Annabel Spring"