Happy Birthday, Jimmy! (I Was Born For This)

Category: FLUFF <3

Ships: Jimmy x Lister <3

Notes: Sorry it's late since Jimmy's birthday is on the 24th of August, Non-Canon, AU 

Lister POV

Today's my boyfriend Jimmy's 20th birthday Everyone came in early after Angel was able to convince Jimmy to leave for the day with her to go shopping so we had the whole day to set up, Everything was perfect we invited Bliss, Juliet, Angel, and Rowan and planned to surprise him the minute he walked through the door, it had been a hard year for Jimmy after we signed the contract with our horrible manager and Jimmy went through all that stress after he met Angel things changed between all of us and Jimmy tried to leave, I was so scared by that by him leaving us, leaving me, so I took his knife and attempted to run but I fell down into a creek and unfortunately that got me a year in the hospital but during that, Jimmy visited me every day and eventually we started dating but only our close friends know even though a lot of fans suspect it. "Angel texted me they're coming back!" says Juliet "Everyone gets ready," I say hiding behind the door

Jimmy POV

"Angel, do you think everyone forgot my birthday?" I say as we pull up to my apartment "No of course not!" Says Angel getting out and grabbing the shopping, Today had been a pretty normal day except for Angel texting me really early to go on a day trip to Grandad's house, I tried to convince her to bring Lister but she said Lister was busy I trust her, as we take the stairs I see Angel quickly look at her phone then put it down, she opens the door and stands next to it "after you" she says smiling, as I open the door curiously it's quite dark, I turn on the light and suddenly all my friends jump out screaming "Happy Birthday Lister!!!" I gasp as Lister comes out from behind the door and hugs me "Happy birthday" he says hugging me, I hug him back starting to cry tears of joy "Is this why Angel told me you were busy?" he nods kissing me, as I look around the rooms decorated with a lot of rainbow balloons, a big banner with the words 'Happy Birthday Lister' and presents on the table, Lister leads me to the table where there is a tiny cake and a small present Lister gestures to the present, as I open in a small necklace comes out that says 'L+J' I beam and hug him crying in delight "thank you" I say "thank you so much!" one by one I open peoples presents and every one of them is perfect, then we all take a piece of cake and eat, its really good cake Red Velvet with cream cheese icing, everyone including me had a great night and once everyone leaves Lister and I kiss before he smiles "I'll clean up, you go to sleep" "you sure?" I say "yes it's your birthday" he smiles and I walk to my room, before I can close my eyes Lister comes in and sits next to me "Oh, and I forgot to say" he kisses my forehead "happy birthday Jim Jam."

(Sorry Another Short one!!!)