Siblings (Heartstopper)

Category: Fluff, angst? <3

Ships: None

Notes:!TW! Mentions of Self-Harm and SA!

Victoria POV

I sigh finally closing my laptop it's almost 1 am but I've found it hard to fall asleep tonight so I stayed up looking at things Micheal Holden had sent me and pictures of Becky on her vacation to Bali. Before I sleep I might as well top up my diet Lemonade. It's currently the holidays and our parents are out on a business trip which they also took Oliver so it's just me and Charlie. Charlie's leaving today though to see Nick so I'll be all alone maybe I'll invite Micheal over.  I get up and walk to the bathroom, Charlie's probably asleep now but as I pass his room I notice he's not there odd, maybe he went to Nick's house? I ignore it as I approach the bathroom, the lights already on and doors half closed, I hear a draw open, it's either Oliver or Charlie in there, and Oliver never wakes up at night "Charlie" I call knocking as a hear a soft sob, "V-Victoria" he mummers I can tell he's crying "don't come in" he pleads but I know, I know what's going on so I  ignore his pleads and open the door to a familiar sight, there is Charlie near the kitchen sink razor in his hand and blood streaming from his wrists, he drops the razor which narrowly misses his foot and goes to pick it up but I grab it first getting up and immediately putting it in my pocket so he can't get it he lets up a sob and falls into my arms "I-I'm s-so sorry V-Victoria" he says in barely a whisper wrapping his arms around me, I pat his back soothingly and say back "don't apologize Charles" he nods and sniffles "let's get you cleaned up" I say softly sitting him down and grabbing disinfecation, some badages, bandaids, and clean wipes as he sits on the closed toliet, I take it slowly as I kneel down and begin wiping the blood off his arms I begin questioning him "Charles... why did you do this?" I ask softly as he winces in pain as I graze over the cuts carefully dabbing the blood away. The last time this happened was because of Nick but he seems less upset than that instance if something made him relapse it had to be bad "I-I saw Ben again.." he says starting to sob, recently Ben moved away after Imogen dumped him and Charlie rejected him for the 5th time "a-and he tried to..." Charlie quivered and I knew, "but Nick stopped him, and... offered to stay over but... his dad came so.." Charlie started to cry again "I don't wanna be alone," he said quietly in almost a whisper as he looked down at me shocked, I was crying his older sister Victoria Annabel Spring was crying, I knew it wasn't my right but everything seems to happen to Charlie and it wasn't fair, I felt Charlie slipping through my grasp again and I was scared of losing him.. of him leaving me alone forever and before he could react I put the wipes down and hugged him "I'm so sorry Charlie" I whisper as he hugs me also crying "it's not your fault Victoria," he says as I hug him tighter. We stay like this for who knows how long but I finally let go and finish bandaging Charlie up which takes about 5 minutes in we keep talking about light stuff like Nick, Micheal, school gossip, avoiding the topic of self-harm or our mental health. I finally finish standing up and helping Charlie up while packing everything up and turning the light to the bathroom off since if we left the light on for longer Mum and Dad would be up which wouldn't be the best for Charlie "Can you..stay with me?" Charlie asked as I turned the light off to the bathroom "Of course" I whispered back, I returned to my room gathering my pillows and quilts silently, and took them to Charlie's room where he's already got an empty mattress laying out where Nick usually sleeps, I put my stuff there and lie down as Charlie turns the light of his room off "goodnight Victoria" he whispers as I look at him "goodnight Charlie" "I love you" "I love you too."