✦ His Misty Demise✦

• 3rd Person pov •

The quiet forest seems so peaceful and silent. It seems almost threatening. The dark shadows provided by the bright moonlight conceal the horrific image of Rin's lifeless, broken, and beaten body, being dragged across the dirt floor by the collar of his mud-covered sleep shirt. A traditional, black, demonic tail swaying around. Moving side to side next to Rin's somewhat tranquil face. The terrain is rough on the poor teen's flesh. Twigs, rocks, and bushes scraped and carved away at his pale skin. His blood is smearing on any surface it can. Creating a crimson trail of agony. The person seems not to care about Rin's condition, not even turning back to meet his deathly image. The iconic, sickly cackle that only a father could love can be heard. Astaroth, one of the 8 demon kings of hell himself. Still possessing the young teenage male with silver hair, Reiji. The demonic being chuckles. "Oh, the things we're gonna do to you.." Two voices at once said with a sinister and horrifying tone. Rin's motionless body remained unresponsive as they approached a rough and dilapidated house in the middle of this misty, dark, god-for-saken forest where no one ill enough would dare venture.
Not even in search of him.

~
~
~
~
~

Ik what I said in the last chapter I'm so sorry, the Next chapters are worth it I swear. This was kinda like a filler.