✦ The Right Feeling ✦

•3RD PERSON POV•

Yukio sits upon a high-class, firm purple chair, and around him is a meeting full of multiple True Cross teachers. Mephisto Pheles, the school's headmaster, dances around giving an immature but reasonable and informative lecture to those in the room. Yukio being invested in what is being said is slightly startled by a slight buzzing vibration in his coat's lower pocket. Yukio quickly looks down at his dim phone. He doesn't recognize the number off the top of his head. Could it be someone from back home? Did Rin break his phone again and have to get a new one? He looked back and forth at Mephisto and his phone screen, seeming lost. He takes a short but deep sigh before silently slipping out the meeting room door. He leans his slim back against the nearest wall, answering the incoming call, then putting the phone to his ear.

"Is this Yukio Okumura?" Says an aged and hollow voice from the other side of the line. "This is he..?" Yukio's Eyebrow raises as his mouth opens to speak, but he's cut off. "I'm with the Tokyo police department, Father Fujimoto was found dead in the Southern Cross, boy's mercenary. Your brother, Rin Okumura.." The voice seemed to pause. Letting that first statement set into Yukio's mind ".. He is currently missing, We are still actively searching for him. I'm sorry for your loss."

Yukio's face drops as his phone falls to the rough carpet floor. The sound of the other line hanging up buzzing quietly through Yukio's ears. His thoughts consumed his mind like a flooding street. He was the last one left. His training was all a waste. He was alone in this hell after all. He won't see Father Fujimoto ever again.. and Rin.. is gone.. off the radar. He may never see him ever again either... Yukio leans against the generic beige, textured, office wall, his glasses slipping down his tear-soaked, pale face. His heart ached.. His reach was too short. He couldn't be there for his only family even if he tried. "How could I continue to live in such a cold world as Assiah.."

Tears fall his face as the frigid, wet, moisture of a beer can hits the back of his neck, bringing him back to reality and he very quickly jolts forward as if he is avoiding an attack. He held the back of his neck as he looked up to meet magenta eyes with the tall picket standing next to him, holding an offering. Shura Kirigakure, Father Fujimoto's former apprentice was close in age to Yukio. "Talk ta' me chicken.. I ain't ever seen ya cry before, what's up" Yukio took the offering and popped it open, drinking from the tab at a surprising speed. Drinking alcohol was something that Yukio heavily despised. Hating the way it made his head so foggy and illogical, but he couldn't care at this moment, anything to calm the growing sorrow. Now staring at the carpeted floor Yukio's head slowly tries to regain its stability as he opens his mouth to speak. "Thier gone Shura...." He said, a small tear running along his cheekbone. "Hell ya' mean.. Did something happen to the old fart and Your older brother..?!" She sounded shocked but Yukio didn't dare look at her pain-filled face. "Gone gone..!?" she said kneeling to Yukio's slumped eye level. "Yeah.. Gone gone.." Yukio took a long sip of the cold beverage that played almost motionless within its can. Shura springs up, grabbing her phone out of her pocket. "I'ma send a search party of exorcists to the area and they will grab more info. That'll help right..!?" Yukio's face drops even further. "Fujimoto is.. dead.. They didn't find Rin's body.." Yukio laid his mournful head to rest on his pushed-up knees. Shura looks down worriedly at the curled-up ball of emotions. She bends down quickly, grabs Yukio's torso, and hugs him tightly into her chest. Unknowingly shoving his face into her tits. She smiled down at him as he silently prayed for help pathetically. "I'll do anything I can to help find him. Whether it be tomorrow or in a year, we'll find him, got that chicken?" Yukio gives a choked-up "Y-yeah..!" Ms. Kirigakure finally lets go of his nearly limp body, giving Yukio an excuse to let in a well-needed breath.
"I promise ya Yukio we'll find that brother of yours. One way or another."

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

[I promise the chapters will get longer all, don't get mad at me I beg]