✦ Burning Hope ✦

• 3rd person pov •

Suguro, Moriyama, and Mr.Okumura hesitantly walk up to the hysterical male and attempt to search him for injuries which the boy's body responds by curling up into himself further. Konekomaru, although keeping his distance, Seems genuinely concerned for the blue-nette. Shima and Izumo however looked extremely weary of the creature before them. The boy seemed relatively quiet now, staying in the curled-up ball. Examining the room further, the students finally take in the horrid condition this boy has been living in for god knows how long. A torn-up couch tucked in the far corner with an old, dusty, closet to accommodate it. There was relatively nothing else besides the extremely torn and blood-ridden bed the boy was lying in front of, in the middle of the space. Aside from those few furniture pieces, there are many boxes but the only contents there are a few spiders, rats, or coal-tars. Turning their attention back to the boy, Ryuji notices the male is swaying slightly. Even though his peers advised against it he bent down to pick up the boy which - somehow - ended successfully. The boy had fallen asleep, probably exhausted himself sobbing the way he had seven minutes ago. All the students converse, trying to think of a plan, while Suguro sits on the worn-out bed petting the smaller teens' expressive hair. Mr.Okumura, although he looked frustrated and highly conflicted, he kept his composure. “Everyone please calm down..” He says with his chin high, really expressing the authority he has. “He seems much more scared of us than we are of him.” The students all nod in agreement. Mr.Okumura turns to Suguro, ordering him formally to take the other teen to their van down the street. Suguro sighs loudly, nodding. He's obviously already annoyed with the tossing and turning boy in his arms.

~

'It's been some time since we discovered this boy,-' Yukio quietly thought to himself as he watched the students and the alien teen talk all together at their classroom desks. He's come to understand basic English but not speaking terms just yet... We had him checked out by our local True Cross hospital while he was still unconscious, he was beaten horribly with some sort of blunt weapon and clearly abused or tortured by someone. I lost my brother a while back... I see Rin's spirit in this boy. I will protect him like he's my own blood...'
Yukio is quickly forcefully snapped back to reality by Shima and Suguro who seem worried for their mentor. "You alright teach?" Suguro muttered worriedly. "Yeah, something bothering you Mr.Okumura?" Yukio shames his head gently. "I am just fine, Please continue what you all were doing." They both nod and walk back to their previous placement.

The two astray students come back and rejoin the group on the floor. Shiemi greets them as the silent blue-haired boy waves, a peach-colored pencil in his hand. Shima puts his hands on his hips. "Heyya guys, what else has he drawn so far?" Shima says as he crosses his legs and sits. Izumo groans and lays back on the desk behind her. "He's just drawn a ton of shaky images of a boy with dark blue hair..." Konekomaru turns to the two next to him. "And a guy with white hair and demonic features like a tail and horns. It's kinda scary..." He mumbles as Everyone turns back to the boy. The blue-nette seems to suddenly remember something, jumping back with a shocked expression before hastily drawing out a small church or monetary, then a black frame with an indigo inside, he shakily writes “hell” next to it. Shiemi and Konekomaru start to frantically worry as Shima and Suguro attempt to calm them. Izumo quickly stands up, so fast her clothing makes a loud response. "Mr.Okumura! Sensei! Come here quickly!" Yukio is -  again - snapped out of his own mind and rushes over to the small crowd, Izumo snatching up the paper and putting it in Yukio's face. Yukio, contrasting Izumo's aggression, gently handles the now slightly crumpled paper. He takes in the paper's contents, his eyes land on the most recent sketches, his eyes widening. "You know what happened to him..!?" Yukio shouts. The boy hangs his head, his mouth turning into a thin line, as quiet as a mouse. before Yukio can interrogate further another teacher, Mr.Tsubaki, runs into the classroom dramatically yelling; "Mr.Okumura Mr.Okumura!! You and all you're students are required for mission at once!!!!"

God life's a bitch lately sorry yall