Disclaimers

18+

The characters are all above the age of 18 (most of them are young adults), and my stories are intended for an adult audience. There's no smut in this story and the disciplinary scenes are "non-sexual", but mature topics are mentioned in conversations, and it contains some racy humour and strong language.

All my writing is fiction, based on my own imagination, and any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
I do not consent to anyone copying and claiming them as their own or sharing them elsewhere, nor have I knowingly copied someone else's work.

My stories should not be taken as a reflection of what a relationship should be like or how a scene should be played out in real life - they are sheer fantasies and should not be used as a guide on how to do the activities featured.

Many scenes in the story will be portrayed as non-consensual, though implied consent is mentioned. Some of the characters are very bratty and reluctant to the discipline.

In real life, it is crucial to negotiate, take safety precautions, continually communicate with your partners, and practise aftercare if you choose to participate in these types of activities. Non-consensual corporal punishment is mental, physical and sexual abuse, and I am in no way intending to promote that...

✨Anyway, happy reading!✨