04

•

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway

Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
2004

THERE WAS NOTHING SOCIALITES LOVED MORE THAN PARTIES

THERE WAS NOTHING SOCIALITES LOVED MORE THAN PARTIES. Tonight was the party everyone had been waiting for - The Kiss on the Lips party.

Everyone would be there, including the infamous Gossip Girl who was eager to report on the inevitable scandals the party would bring.

However, those scandals could wait because nothing would disturb Vivienne's brunch with Blair.

She was somewhat relieved when Jenny had called not an hour prior saying she would be unable to attend brunch due to familial obligation.

Brooklynites had no place at the grownups table, even if they were extended an invitation by the table's head.

Vivienne had arrived at the Brunch with her phone in hand and her eyes fixated on the latest Gossip Girl blast featuring two members of the Upper East Side royalty.

Blair and Serena.

And just when B and S had built a bridge... it all had to come crashing down. But dry your eyes: the 'Kiss On The Lips' party is around the corner. And you know who loves parties? Gossip Girl.

She could only assume that it was in reference to the pair meeting last night, and of course, Vivienne wanted to make sure Blair was alright.

Spending time alone and in close proximity to Serena Van Der Woodsen was enough to make someone go insane and require being institutionalised.

Vivienne only hoped that Blair had survived the interaction and left it feeling like the queen everyone knew her to be.

However, when arriving at brunch, she was met with a melancholic Blair.