Prologue

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and her family belong to Voltage inc. And Be my princess 2 game.

$&);(&&;:/;))

It had been two weeks since Ivan and I were engaged again. The royal family was happy to see us together. They still felt guilt from their actions against me. I had forgiven them all. They wanted us to be happy.

Since we got engage to each other, Ivan didn't leave me out of his sight. He would take me with him to his royal duties across the kingdom. He would have Mikhail next to me to make sure that I didn't tire myself out.

The fortress was preparing for us to make our engagement official to the world in a couple of months. Ivan had hoped that it was sooner but, everything stopped when I was banished from the kingdom. Everything had to be prepared all over again.

I was in my room studying. I still had to finish my princess education but, I didn't mind. Snieg was with me in my room. She was laying down next to my chair. She hadn't really left my side unless Ivan and I had to go to a event.

knock...knock....

Snieg's ears perked up. She got up and sniffed the crack of the door. She walked back next to me and sat down. "Come in," I called out. The door opened to reveal Mikhail. "Hello Lady Beverly," he said to me. I gave him a smile. "Hello Mikhail," I said to him.

"HIs Royal Highness is wants to see you in his office," he said to me. {In his office?} "Is there a reason?" I asked him. "He didn't say my lady," he said to me. I had to get used to the honorific again after a long time.

"Alright," I said to him. I closed my book and got up from my seat. I felt a bit dizzy. I grabbed onto the edge of the table. "Are you alright my lady?" I heard Mikhail asked me with concern. I looked at him. "Yes I'm fine," I said to him and stood up straight. He gave me a nod.

I looked down at Snieg. "Stay here," I said to her. I pet her head and walked out of the room. I made sure to open my door a bit so that if she wanted to go find Urey, she could open the door herself. I followed Mikhail to Ivan's office.

&$))$;:;;;((&)(

Here it is the Prologue of the sequel. I am still writing this story.

Vote and comment.

Happy reading.