Chapter 7: What's Going On!

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and her family belong to Voltage inc. And Be my princess 2 game.

&);)&&))

The treatment had gotten harder on me a bit. I was starting to lose weight from the medications. I couldn't keep my food down anymore. I would have to be fed through the IV. The Royal physicians were trying their best.

Ivan gotten more stressed as the days went by. He had his duties to worry about and me. I kept telling him to not worry about me too much. Ivan couldn't help it. He felt that he couldn't do anything else to heal me. I told him that I was fine.

Eventually, my vision was gone. I only saw blackness. The arsenic had spread to my eyes. The Royal physicians panicked about the situation. Ivan had been reaching out to different doctors across the world for help.

The best lead was someone who knew traditional medical practices. Everyone in the fortress were desperate for help. I was willing to try anything to get me better again. I wanted to be better again. I didn't want Ivan to worry about me too much.

I woke up as usual. The royal physicians would give me my IV. After the IV, I heard Ivan come into the room. He held my hand. "Beverly? Are you alright?" I heard him ask me. "Yes. I'm fine," I told him. I felt him squeeze my hand.

"I need to go to a meeting at parliament. I'll be back soon," he told me. "Okay. Have a good time," I told him. I felt him kiss me on the forehead. "I will. Stay strong for me," i heard him say. I gave him a nod.

I heard him walk out of the door. I felt something jump on my bed. I felt fur. "Urey. Snieg," I said. I heard whining. "I'm fine guys. Thank you for being here," I said to them. I heard more whining. They had been worried about me since the beginning.

Few hours later....

I felt like I had been sleeping for so long. I didn't know what time it was or anything. I was feeling very restless on the bed. I told a lady in waiting to take Snieg and Urey out for some fresh air. They hadn't had good exercise for so long.

After a while, I heard the door open and close. "Who's there?" I asked. "I'm a nurse. The lead Royal Physician wanted me to check on you and change your IV," she said to me. "Alright," I said to her. I heard her walk towards me.

After a while, I started to feel dizzy. {What's going on?} I heard the door open.

Grrrrrr.....

Snieg and Urey growled at someone.

"Who are you?" I heard someone ask. It was Mikhail. I heard something fall like a tray with glass. I heard running around my bed and out of the room. {Did something happen?!} I got scared. "What's going on?" I asked out loud.

"Stop that lady!"

"Get the Royal Physician!"

I heard Mikhail walk over to me. "What's going on?" I asked him. "A lady was in here and she injected something. How are you feeling?" he asked me alarmed. "Tired and dizzy," I said to him. I wanted to go to sleep all of a sudden.

I felt myself fall asleep.

Normal point of view....

Ivan was notified and was brought back to the fortress. Security had arrested the lady who had injected Beverly with something. The substance was being tested in the lab. The lady was being questioned but, she didn't tell anything.

Ivan wanted the lady to be put in prison with no bail. Trial would await her in the future. The Royal Physicians monitored Beverly's health. Beverly was sleeping as she needed to rest.

In the afternoon, Ivan was notified by the royal physician that a medical practitioner from a far away land was in the kingdom. The medical practitioner believed that he was able to treat Beverly of her ailment.

Ivan had the medical practitioner come to the fortress. In his office, Ivan met the medical practitioner. "I heard that you can cure my fiancee," Ivan said to the medical practitioner. "Indeed. I have healed many people of lead poisoning. I can help her," he told him.

"I put her care in your hands," Ivan told him.

The medical practitioner started the process of healing her.

Sorry that it is short...I wanted to get through her medical problem really quick...I think it lasted long enough.