Chapter 3: Ruby Jubilee

Disclaimer: everything besides Beverly and her family belong to Voltage inc. And Be my princess 2 game.

&);)&&))!

Next day......

It was the Ruby Jubilee. The kingdom was celebrating. I was a bit excited to be a part of the celebration. This was a milestone for the king. Things were going to be wild in the next couple of weeks.

I was in my room getting dressed for the parade. I decided to wear a navy blue suit with a aqua green blouse. I put my hair up in a french twist. I looked at myself at the mirror. "Just be myself. There is nothing to worry about," I said to myself.

knock....knock....

I waked to the door and opened it to reveal Mikhail at the door. "Oh hello," I said to him with a smile. "Hello Lady Beverly. His Royal Highness is waiting for you in his room," he told me. "Okay," I said to him.

I closed the door behind me and made my way to Ivan's room. He really had to look nice as he was the next king of Sanct Sybil. He had a reputation to uphold. I had to be his support. He wanted me with him by his side.

I got to his room and knocked on his door. I opened the door. "Ivan," I peaked my head into the room. I opened the door wider and walked inside the room. Snieg and Urey came towards me. I kneeled down and pet them.

"Where is Ivan?" I asked them. Urey walked over to the closet. I followed him. I knocked on the door. "Ivan? Are you in there?" I asked out loud. I heard footsteps from the other side. The door opened to reveal Ivan who looked like he was having trouble with finding something good to wear.

"Why aren't you dressed?" I asked him. "I'm trying to figure out what to wear," he said to me. I looked through his closet. We had to attend the parade soon. {He should wear the royal regalia.} I took his regalia and gave it to him.

"Wear this. We have to go in the parade soon. I know His Majesty will be wearing a regalia. You should too," I said to him. He gave me a smile. "What will I do without you," he said to me. I gave him a smile.

"Get dressed. I'll wait outside with Snieg and Urey," I said to him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out of his closet. I sat on his couch and waited for him. After a while, he came out wearing his regalia.

I walked up to him and fixed his collar for him. "Thank you," he said to me. I looked up to him with a smile. "Your Welcome," I said to him. He gave me a peck on the lips. "Don't forget. We are in this together," he said to me. I gave him a nod.

Knock....knock....

We turned our heads towards the door. Mikhail walked into the room. "Your Royal Highness, it's time for the parade," he informed him. Ivan gave him a nod. Ivan took my hand and we made our way out of the fortress.

We had to drive into town where the parade would be held. When we arrived at the perimeter of the town, we got to the car. We saw the king and queen getting on a carriage. Ivan walked me to another carriage that was for us.

Ivan lift me up to the carriage. I took my seat and he sat next to me. Soon the parade started. There were many people there. Music was playing. It was the national song of Sanct Sybil. I could hear the people singing.

Soon, the carriage started to move. We were riding through the town. Ivan and I were waving at the people. I could see banners of us together. Ivan looked at me. He leaned in and kissed me in front of everyone.

People were cheering louder at us. He pulled away and gave me a smile. "You are really the people's future princess," he said to me. I couldn't help but, blush. Ivan chuckled a bit. He held my hand and we continued out way through the town.

After the parade, we had to return to the palace for the royal ball. The ball was to be fore dignitaries and the royal family. The royal family were to each receive a pin for being part of the the king's Ruby Jubilee.

Since I was Ivan's fiancee, I would receive a pin. I was in my room changing my outfit. I wore a violet dress with white high heal shoes. I fixed my hair to be in a french twist. I put on a comb that was decorated with crystal that his sister Olga got for me.

I made sure to wear my ring. It would be the first time that I was meeting Ivan's extended family.

knock....knock.....

I looked over at the door. "Come in," I called out. The door opened to reveal Ivan. He had a smile on his face. "Are you ready?" he asked me. I gave him a nod. He presented his hand to me and I took it. We walked together to the ballroom.

Once at the ballroom, everyone turned their heads towards us. The announcer called our names and we made our way through the room. I was extremely nervous. I saw Ivan's sisters in the distance with their husbands.

We made our way over to the King and Queen. We bowed to them. The queen gave me a smile. "You look very lovely my dear," she said to me. "Thank you your majesty," I said to her. The king gave us a nod.

Soon, we heard music being played. Ivan looked at me. "Would you give me the honor and dance with me?" he asked me. I gave him a smile. "Of course," I said to him. He led me to the middle of the room. Once we were in position, we started to dance.

I focused on his eyes. He kept his eyes on me. I didn't hear much of anything but, the music. The moment felt like magic. We danced for a long time. After a while, the music ended and we curtsied to each other.

We knew that it was time. We made our way back to the King and Queen. Once we were next to their majesties. The King stood from his seat. "May I have your attention?" he asked the people. Everyone looked at him.

"I would like to make a big announcement," I heard the King say. I started to feel very faint and dizzy. "Beverly?" I heard Ivan's voice. The dizziness gotten worse and my energy felt like it was being drained. Next thing I knew, I was falling.

"Beverly!"

I felt someone's arms around me. I knew that it was Ivan. "Get the Royal Physicians. Now!" I heard Ivan ordering someone. The voices started to sound like echoes in a canyon. "Beverly? Stay with me," I heard Ivan say to me.

I blacked out.