✨ chapter-2✨

You both didn't slept yesterday night because of vomitting at night yoongi was with you at night he didn't slept for a second too because he was waiting for you to sleep. You slept at 6:00 morning and he didn't slept because of you that you are waking up or not at night its now morning you and yoongi are sleeping still now and you just woke up and saw him sleeping peacefully like a smol kidoo

Y/n :- ( TALKING TO BABY ) see how sweet your dad looks while sleeping .

You smiled at your baby bump and it's your 2nd day and 1st week of pregnancy.
Yoongi suddenly woke up as he listen laugh of yours .he asked you

Yoongi:- are you okay kitty or something happened to you ?

Y/n :- no nothing happened I was just talking to our baby .

Yoongi :- ohh I thought you were talking with your parents .

Y/n :- nahh I was just talking to baby

Yoongi :- ok now are you waken up or you
Wanna sleep more .

Y/n :- no I'll go for shopping with jisso and hyuna because they said me since yesterday but you came so i didn't gone to shopping and now i am going I'll shop for our baby too .(pout)

Yoongi :- ok so I'll drop you 2:00 ok .

Y/n :- ok you'll drop us but first give this good news to eomma and appa.

Yoongi:- ok kitty I'll give them but you go and take a shower of warm water ok .

Y/n :- okay I'll go but first let me pick my outfit .

Yoongi:- but wear comfortable clothes .

Y/n :- yess baby I'll choose them .

You said him

Y/n :- should i wear this or not .

Yoongi:-it's looking pretty you can wear this kitty

Y/n :- then I'll go to take a shower till then you give water to plants go it's getting late baby .

Yoongi:- I am going

He gone to water plants and you had taken a bath and suddenly you listen thud of door you gone down and see what happened but he was on phone looking like angry and serious man .you came to him and said .

Y/n :- what happened why are you angry ?

Yoongi:- just a busy day as always I was going to drop you but.... ( He stopped by watching you in wet hairs and a cute pink dress his angryness was gone by watching you )

Y/n :- what happened why are you watching me like this ?

Yoongi:- nothing just looking at my preety wife .

Y/n:- aish I am that much preety .

Yoongi :- yes you are kitty . Ok so you get ready till I'll go to shower (kissed your forehead )