✨ chapter -7✨

You got up and saw yoongi was doing work in kitchen you said .

Y/n :- ahh why are you doing this I will do .

Yoongi :- you look tired first sit .

Y/n :-:don't change the topic first tell me what happened.

Yoongi :- nothing happened I just wanted to clean it i was making coffee I saw that the mugs are not cleaned that's why I did this .

Y/n :- but I said last night that I will do it .

Yoongi :- okay , don't argue and go get freshed I'll make you your breakfast ohh sorry lunch .

Y/n :- okay , I'll come in 10 minutes .

Yoongi :- hmm.... If you want anything just call me .

Y/n :- okay yoongiaa now let me go first .

You were taking a shower yoongi was making food for you you shouted "yoongi give me a new shampoo bottle" he said "okay,wait a minute" he gave you the shampoo bottle you took bath in 15 minutes it's already 6:18 but you were still eating your lunch he said .

Yoongi :- we should go to park for walk .

Y/n :- okay well done we will go afte completing my lunch .

Yoongi :- do fast I'll be waiting for you downstairs.

Y/n :- nahh..... We'll go together .

Yoongi :- okay .

You both were walking hand in hand by talking to each other about your future plans with baby and as yoongi know you always get hungry anytime anywhere while it's park or car . He took your bag and took out you salad . And gave it to you . As you were hungry .

Yoongi :- mhmm..... Take this . Sit here .

Y/n :- but why only salad .

Yoongi :- you want to eat something I took this only eat it don't be clumsy .

Y/n :- okay .

After all it's 7:26 at the evening you were going to leave the park and reaching mrs.jung's  home it's 7:59 . Because the park was very far away from their home .

Y/n :- mrs.jung where are you I've something for you .

You took her favorite fruit ( strawberry ) and gave to her and said "eat this you'll get fine" she said .

Mrs.jung :- I am all good now but you have take it for me than i have to eat . Come here sit .

Yoongi :- where is jhope unnie ?

Mrs.jung :- he at the home office upstairs you want to go .

Yoongi :- okay . Y/n and unnie if you want anything just shout yoongi .

Y/n :- yoongiiiiiii .

Yoongi :- what happened are you okay .

Y/n :- I am okay I was just trying to prank you .

Yoongi :- you just got my heartbeat drop .

Y/n :- sorry ( laugh ) .

You both were here and there it was 8:00 at night you were still playing with baby and then you realised that it's his feeding time you said to mrs.jung .

Y/n :- unnie i have to go now , i think he is also hungry . (You shouted) yoongiiii.

Yoongi :- yaeaaaa I am coming .

Y/n :- should we go now .

Yoongi :- okay .

You gone from there at home it's already 10:35 at night you made him and you food
And you ate your medicine and slept after all it is middle in the night 4:56 you woke up and also made yoongi wake you said .