✨chapter-5✨

The timing of baby shower and gender reveal was 1:00 afternoon and you did very light makeup

You asked mrs.jung .

Y/n:- nuna am i looking good in light makeup.

Mr.jung:- you are looking so pretty as well as a queen but of yoongi oppa.

Y/n :- thank you ( said shyly )

Mr.jung :- we don't have that much time now come fast I am going to the backyard hall .

Y/n :- okay nuna .

Mr.jung gone out with baby in her hand jhope oppa came to take you out from room and yoongi was waiting outside at the backyard hall when you came there yoongi got shocked to see you in your dress and then jin oppa said to yoongi .

Jin :- i have her this dress . Is she looking pretty.

Yoongi :- she looks pretty always not today .

Jin:- you....... I can't say anything about you and y/n .

Everyone at backyard shouted to see you
Jisso & hyuna came to you jhope gone to mrs.jung took the baby mrs.jung was feeling a little tired because she was with you , standing helping to you to get ready jhope oppa took her and made her sit on the nearest table and Said .

Jhope :- did you made her wear this dress and do her this light makeup.

Mrs.jung:- yess... Sunshine I just helped her .

Jhope :- your makeup skills are soo good .

After all you saw your in-laws and your
Parents together standing your mom with your mom-in-law you were so happy to see them together because before your marriage your mom & dad didn't liked yoongi to be your husband but after your
Struggles they saw you crying everynight for him his parents were also not agreed to accept you as their daughter-in-law because you were a millionaire's daughter
Soft hearted but loved yoongi from your University and yoongi was a billionaire's son they thought that you marrying him because of his money but they were wrong and because watching you crying for him everynight , your swollen eyes met his parents for a while his mom accepted you as your daughter-in-law but his dad was ohh my god after 1 month of doing struggle for him finally they both agreed your parents agreed to and after these all struggles you both got married and after 4 years of marriage you both are becoming parents.

Y/n :- ( you hugged yoongi and said ) yoongi you are looking so handsome baby .

Yoongi :- really , you are also looking pretty as always but just one thing is remaining .

Y/n :- what is remaining?

Yoongi :- nothing is remaining everything is fine i just wanted to tease you .

Y/n :- ahg...... You made me scared .

After all you said in mic .

Y/n :- everyone I am sorry that I came late and made you wait for me too long and now I am here so let us start first take these all white small boards blue for mens and pink for womens .