✨chapter-4✨

You and yoongi decided the venue he called the manager of that venue place and your baby's gender was a........

Nurse:- mr. & Mrs.min you've got a baby girl.

Y/n :- ahhh but i wanted a boy like you .

Yoongi:- it's okay if we didn't get a boy it's our baby nothing happened we are happy with her yes or no .

Y/n :- yess ( pouting )

Yoongi:- okay now may I go outside you come with nurse okay .

Y/n :- okay I'll come with nurse .

Yoongi :- okay I'll send mrs.jeon to talk to you she knows you better than me because she is your best friend since childhood okay , I'll call mrs.jeon.

Yoongi outside saw jhope and mrs.jeon was missing he gone to the ward where mrs.jung was with her baby. He gone there in her ward he knocked and came in saw mrs.jeon playing with jhope's baby boy you saw her and said .

Yoongi:- mrs.jeon go and talk to y/n she is getting bored she said she wants to be with you .

Mrs.jeon:- okay you hold him .

She held yoongi the baby and gone the ward where you were with nurse yoongi took the baby boy gently in his hands and said to mrs.jung.

Yoongi :- mrs.jung &. Jhope congrats to you and nuna ( happily ) .

Mrs.jung:- thank you oppa .

Jhope:- thank you hyung . ( happily )

You and mrs.jeon came out from the ward where you were  yoongi , jhope and mrs.jung asked .

Yoongi :- what happened you want something kitty

Mrs.jeon :- ohh y/n come here have you checked the gender .

Y/n :- yess nuna but where is the baby I want to held him .

Jhope :- he is with yoongi .

Y/n :- yoongi give me the baby I also want to see him.

Yoongi:- okay but be careful you are looking weak .

Mrs.jung :- she'll be fine yoongi oppa I was also too weak those days ..

Yoongi:- okay nuna .

Y/n :- give him to me yoongiaa.....

Yoongi held you the baby you said .

Y/n :- he is looking like hobi oppa .( you shouted ) ouch!!

Yoongi:- w-what happened ki-kitty are you okay .

Y/n :- yess I am okay , don't worry she is just kicking me and trying to hurt me and to make her dad scared .

Yoongi :- okay ( laughing ) but you first sit here with baby .

Y/n :- okay don't worry I am with mrs.jeon , mrs.jung ,hobi oppa and specially you i can't get hurt in between of this much people .

Yoongi and jhope called everyone at hospital but jin hyung didn't came because he was in gwangju for some work of the his company with you but you didn't gone because of function of baby and y/n

Yoongi and jin at call .

Jin :- heyy yoongi what happened is mrs.jung okay and what about y/n .

Yoongi :- y/n is okay and jhope had a baby boy I've sended you a picture of the baby.

Jin:- I saw it he is wwh like me .

Yoongi :- stop it now you are already 35 parent of 1 child...... ( clumsy )