✨chapter - 6✨

AFTER 1 MONTH
It's your 9th month's 3rd week almost at the end of pregnancy and now you yoongi can't wait to get baby girl in your hands you and yoongi were at Jakarta for his meeting and it has been 2 days you and yoongi is here his meeting was today at 3rd day timings was 6:30 at evening you were sitting on bed with yoongi , yoongi was checking the files and you were watching Netflix on laptop , he asked .

Yoongi :- y/n do you want something to eat aren't you hungry .

Y/n :- i am not hungry the baby is hungry .

Yoongi :- okay I'll talk to the manager and order you something to eat .

AT THE HOTEL'S TELEPHONE , YOONGI TO THE MANAGER .

yoongi :- may I get a salad of fruits and veggies without egg and non-veg.

Manager :- okay sir how many bowls ?

Yoongi:- 1 bowl of fruit salad and 1 of vegetable salad .

Manager :- okay sir , your meal will come in 20 minutes .

Yoongi :- thank you .

CALL ENDED

y/n :- why you ordered veggies and salad .

Yoongi :- because you are hungry . And doctor also said to eat only veggies and salad .

Y/n :- i know but i wanted to eat nachos with ice cream on the top of nachos .

Yoongi :- what ? , Are you mad y/n y-you really want to eat this .

Y/n :- yess .

Yoongi :- it's not here at the hotel how can I order you this kitty.

Y/n :- okay don't order when we'll go to korea again you have to make for me and baby .

Yoongi :- okay . ( frustrated )

DING DONG !!!

yoongi :- salad came you have to eat it first it's already 5:00 . Eat fast then we have to leave .

Yoongi opened the door took the salad and veggies you ate it after all it's already 5:15 but yoongi is getting a shower and you were taking out his suit for the meeting. And you were going to wear a black top and black pants

Yoongi came out and wore his suit and you got ready with a light makeup with mascara , little bit of blush , and lip balm

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yoongi came out and wore his suit and you got ready with a light makeup with mascara , little bit of blush , and lip balm .
Yoongi took the car you both reached the hotel where the meeting was arranged with some of his business mans and managers of every country but the strongest and the most rich in this meeting was you and yoongi you gone in the room where was the meeting everyone stood up and greeted yoongi and bowed down their head and congratulated you and yoongi you sat on the sofa with laptop and started watching the K-drama which you were watching , everyone gone to the hall of hotel yoongi said .

NEW PARENTS ( yoongi Fanfiction )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें