3 part 2

Matt stared at the girl and rolled his eyes while walking. "Fine. Don't bother me then." Amara smiled brightly, keeping up her steps to the boy. Looking at the sky as they walked, Amara hummed softly. "Where are we going anyway? Urgh, I'm tired." Amara half complains. Matt didn't know if she was being extra. 'He is an Illusionist... he is powerful as well. I wonder-' 

"To Hexside." Amara nods softly and hums softly. "Yeah, I'll have to go there anyway. I'll probably enroll in another class!" Amara smiled brightly, almost skipping her steps while nodding. "Don't you have already three different classes? Aren't those enough, or do you want to be like that human?" Amara shrugs and chuckles. "I don't know. I just want to study another magic! It would be so fun, wouldn't it?" Matt stands silent but shrugs, so Amara continues. "Well, I don't mind! I could have a main job and still have other magic! Maybe I'll be like the owl lady." Amara half-joked while Matt mocked and laughed. "As if! You're so clumsy you will probably get yourself killed if you do that."

Amara fakes her hurt expression and gasps holding her hand over her chest. "No!" She exaggerated while laughing as well. "I wanted to be a powerful witch." She fakes sobbing again while holding her smile and snickering. Matt smirked and did the same while chuckling. "Yeah. So... what type of class will you take? Plus, how... do you do that?" He asked twiddling his finger over the edge of the fabric of his shirt.

Amara hums, tapping her chin while fixing the human sunglasses she had on top of her head. "Well, we just go to Principal Bump to enroll in another class. You can't take them all sadly, the human girl did, and mostly because of the owl lady. That's the rumor I heard." Amara shrugs, closing her eyes while approaching the familiar streets. "Huh. Interesting." The young boy hums softly while staring at the school as they approach.

"Why? Are you interested in a class?" Amara smiled softly, looking at the boy while he stared away from her, his ears lowering a bit, the tip has a small tint of pink. "No." Amara chuckled and shrugged, patting his head. "Chillax, dude. Let's go. Oh! Ed and Em will enroll in other classes too. If you change your mind, you know what to do."

Matt nods a bit, crossing his hands while Amara opens the doors of the school. Both of them walked closer to the principal's office. "Knock, knock gramps!" Shouted Amara while knocking as well as the door. The door opened as well while Amara just walked inside as if she owned the place, but at the same time, as if she was there most of the time. The principal just groans rubbing his temple, "Hello there, Miss Amara Raynott. Mr. Matt Tholomule?"

The principal stared at the duo before the girl smiled and sat down. The principal stared at Amara half bored and looked before huffing. "What can I help you with?" Amara smiled brightly, "I want to enter two other classless!" She smiled brightly, standing up from her chair.

Principal Bump hums and takes out a piece of paper. "If I'm correct, you already are in... Potions, healing, and abomination. What other classes do you want?" He asked, already looking tired. Amara smiled brightly at the professor and jumped up in excitement. "Bard, beast magic plant classes." Principal Bump raises a brow at the girl. "Didn't you say two?" Amara chuckled blushed a bit and scratched her neck. "Sorry, I got excited." Principal Brown nods and snaps his fingers before writing something. "Alright. Three more classes, that if you fail one, you will either re-do them or I will remove you from it."

Amara nods almost jumping. "Ahem!" She cleared her throat and fixed her bun with a small string of her magic while looking at Matt. Mattholomule stares at her while she smiles, nodding a bit. Reluctantly, he gulped and huffed. "Mr. Tholemule? How can I help you?" Matt took a deep breath, his ears lowering a bit while a small tint of pink came across his cheeks. "I want to enroll in the illusion track," Matt said confidently, his hands in fists and shaking but his eyes with determination. Amara smiled brighter. The principal just wrote it down and snapped his fingers. "Alright. If that will be all?" He stares at them both and finishes. "Alright, come back in two weeks, Mr. Tholomule, since you've never had another class, I'll get you the list. If that is all. Amara shoo. Matt makes sure she does not get into trouble."

"Right. Bye, gramps!" Amara smiled brightly and nodded, the older man just groans and shakes his head wrapping an arm over Matt's shoulder and guiding him out. "So? Illusion?" Amara smiled softly, letting go of the boy as they walked. "Shut up." His ears lowered a bit while the tips turned a bit pink. Amara chuckles and raises her hands. "Don't bite me. I was about to ask you what changed your mind?" He hums and shrugs, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Nothing special." Amara just smiled and nodded while they both walked and enjoyed their silence.