2 :A Disquietude Relation

Arohi sighed and saw herself on the mirror and looked back at her kid Ru sleeping peacefully...

For her to sleep peacefully what all she had sacrificed what all she had to go through but will let her Ru about her pain??? No....

Just like other parents in this world Arohi would never let Ru know what all Arohi lost so that Ru could have her happiness , Not even in her dreams she would tell her....

She wiped her tears ....

She saw her Ru as she was sitting on infront of her dressing table ....and admired her......slowly and painfully....

Just then she heard a knock bringing her back from her thoughts.....

She wiped her eyes and chin and adjusted herself and saw herself once in mirror and went near the door.... She let down a long breathe and opened the door......

As soon as she opened the door her eyes widened Abhi was at her doorstep....

Arohi bit her lips as she stood there in confusion....an awkward silence followed it with both staring at all places except meeting each other....

Vo.....Ru.... Abhimanyu said slowly...

She is asleep... Arohi immediately responded....

Abhimanyu nodded and turned to leave just then Arohi Questioned him...

Why didn't you back off from this wedding??? Arohi asked ...

Abhimanyu stood at the place where he was ....and wiped his tears...

You know na I was forced by bade papa and he blackmailed that he would snatch Ru from me, But who could blackmail you?? The Great Abhimanyu Birla?? Bolo....Why didn't you back off??? Arohi questioned him....sternly......

For she knew for the adamant and Arrogant character he had he could have stopped the marriage if he wished too...

But he didn't....

For Ru...Aarohi...tum maano ya na Maano...I care about her.... He said and was about to leave her...

But Rohi spoke before he could move...

I don't care what you did in your past...You got hurt?? You hurt me?? My sister ...I really don't care ....AB agar meri Ru tumhari vajase hurt huyi I will walk out of this house Askhu nahi hoon main....vo bhi aakhir move on hogayi so...be careful with what you do Arohi gave an ultimatum....and

Arohi closed her eyes...Although she never liked his idea of love...She somewhere knew He loved her Ru....and held her heart....

Arohi closed her doors and leaned against it....

Her life was a total mess and if that was not enough she had married into one for sure now....

Do you even hear yourself Badepapa??? Jisne mujhe akela chod diya ....Mujhe jisse vo pyaar karne ki itni dawaa Kartha tha vo???? Arohi ka saath dega??? Kya soch rahthe bade papa ??? Akshu yelled ......

Ru ke liye ... Swarna sang.....You also needed abhinavji right???Then why not Aaru?? Bade papa joined...

Because Arohi is different from me bade papa ...bachpan se yehi karthe aaye hain aap Comparing me to her...She is always career oriented..usko independent successful woman humesha sa hi banna tha....Aur aapne uske saath dena ke liye chuna bhi kisko??? Akshara again yelled at her bade papa...

Just then they heard a knock at the door...

Everyone turned and they saw Abhimanyu , Arohi and Ru at their door all decked up...