3: A (wavering) promise

Ru was jumping up and down on her bed all excited and squealing.

Ru it's just your ptm today.... you have got to be the first girl who is so happy for ptms....arohi said combing hee air and seeing her in her mirror....

Offo matashree ! You gorfot na....ru said still jumping on her bed.

Arohi smiled at her words, how much she had done to preserve her innocence that way!!! She thought and smiled again...

It's forgot ru arohi said....

Wahi whi matashree ru said....

Arohi knew everytime her daughter would say the same thing in the same time, but she always looked forward to hear it..she didn't know something about her wahi wahi comforted her ....

Arohi admire her daughter and gently sat on the bed besides her and hugged a jumping ru that made her to stop arohi pecked her forehead....ru quickly wiped it off...

Matashree ! No..

Ru.....and arohi started to tickle her all over and soon her giggles engulfed the room...

After they were out of breathe due to their laughs they both stopped ....

What about ptm ru ?? Arohi asked her..

Matashree , poppy will also come na, sorry papa... ru giggled aamd hugge her...

You informed poppy about this ?? Arohi asked immediately...

Ofcourse yes matashree ....ru said still hugging her round her neck.....

She knew abhi would be there but some where in her heart she wa afraid too...knowing abhimanyu and his promises....

She faked a smile and carried ru to the dinner table .

To her relief abhimanyu was there arranging plates..

Poppyyyyy..... she hugged him and he too hugged her...

Ptm main app AA rhe ho na?? Ru asked ..

Abhimanyu pecked her hea with a kiss and said... do you think your poppy forgets promise?? He asked gently....

Arohi who was still now standing behind stepped up and said in a little loud voice... I hope you don't she said sternly...

Abhimanyu's smile faded as she locked eyes with him all sternly and as i warning him through her eyes and say down next to ru and smiled at her....

Arohi fed her the breakfast and they got to school . Ru was so excited that she made both arohi and abhimanyueet all classmates who bullied her and who just existed in her class...

Arohi And abhimanyu had met all of them ... it was indeed tiring to kneel to each one of their heights but arohi was happy doing that for her daughter and in between she glanced at abhi whether he was happy or not because one mood swing of him would affect her Ru....

They got over with the ptm .

About the remarks , Ru had the capability to get full marks but got easily distracted....

And why not when you get bullied at such young each it had to show up in one way or the other...

Both arohi and abhimanyu promised the teacher of improvement and left ru in her class...

Back in their car...

They was a loud silence between them...

Abhi would look at her here and then but Arohi's eyes was glued to the road....

Abhimanyu sighed...

Listen I know you don't trust me but i promised Neil then and ru know ...abhi stopped hearing arohi smile....

That's exactly what I fear abhimanyu you promised nd I have seen how you honour your promises....

My sister akshara is the testament to it...

But I am telling you I am not akshara ...don't even expect me to walk out of this marriage as and when you expect... we married for my daughter and your brothers daughter remember that,...she said in one go not wanting him to talk ....

She sees you as her papa... you better be it....she sternly said....

Abhimanyu went silent ....

I know you still love akshara and I still love Neil it's not about us anymore it's about a 6 year old child ...let's both have her in mind before we take decisions an give promises ...arohi spoke...

Abhimanyu gritted his teeth not because he was hurt but because he knew arohi was telling the truth and in all silence they drove back home....

Abhimanyu goes to his room and drops himself dead in his bed and holds his head....

Akshara's words Arohi's words Ru's face all came as flashes in his mind .

I have to focus on ru and nothing else ....yea I will do that ....he said to himself rubbing his face ....

He saw himself in the mirror somewhere his heart knew and feared due to his impulsiveness he might break the promises and arohi fears were also justified....

He sighed....

Arohi came to her room she had said whatever she had in her mind and closed his eyes and came out to her balcony to get some fresh air....

All her heart hoped was for Ru's happiness and if now abhimanyu or manjari flipped she didn't know how bad she would hurt them in return....

She hoped all the promises were real not a wavering promise

********************
How do you like this part.
Drop in your thoughts and vote it up ..

I know this part is small will upload other parts soon...