4: Real or Illusion ??

Days and months pass by....

Arohi notice how abhi gave all his attention to ru, even though they paid the fees for transportation it wa compulsory though, abhi made it a custom to drop ru and pick her up how much ever busy he was....

Arohi thanked the stars for their growing and precious bond but deep down she was not able to trust abhi still and was praying that he did this all out of affection not out of frustration of him not able to get over akshara...she just hoped the first won was the case and prayed all gods for it...

And days and three months passed by ....

Arohi wa still living in a separate room with ru and the mangalsutra was still hanging on her dressing mirror...she would wear it when attended official parties...

Nothing much in her life has changed and she wanted it that way only....

It was the d day the day on which Neil died....

The whole house was prepping for the ceremony....

Abhimanyu held the photo of his brother and held him close to his chest...

Bhai he heard a voice and he opened his eyes on a jerk...

It was his Neil standing in front of him....he was preplexed and stood from his bed...

Kya hua Bhai I am your Neil he said...

Abhi immediately hugged him..

Neil broke the hug gently...

Neil's eyes were filled with tears...

Kya hua bolna ?? Abhi asked all worried...

Neil wied his tears and slowly.bhai I am trusting you again and Askin you this Bhai he said choking on his words...

Bol na... abhi said ...

Please don't hurt my ru , I know the upcoming days are going to pretty hard for you and you even face a grave situation but whatever happens please choos ru promise me Bhai.... he said...

Grave situations??? What are telling Neil?? Abhi asked...

Please Bhai promise me you will always chose ru please he pleaded...

Abhi wiped his tears and promised him...Neil immediately hugged him tight...

Abhi opened his eyes and Neil seemed to have disappeared into thin air...

He searched for Neil but understood he was all in his thoughts.... Abhi wiped his tears and went out of the room to  continue with decorations...

His heart ha indeed become heavy and he wanted to divert it by doing other chores...

He walked to the hall and saw Ru arranging flowers besides Neil's photo...

His heart pained even more somewhere in his heart he too knew how vulnerable he was ...

He remembered Neil's words no matter how grave the situation is you will choose ru...he hoped and told himself again and again that he would honour that promise....

He was that told it all to himself again and again and hoped he would never hurt the piece of sunshine that walked in his darkest moments of life ....

Ru came nd hugged him papa...dekho vo arrangement na maine kiya hai...she said abhi wiped his tears and careesed her and kissed her ..

Abhi remembered the first time he held her in his arms her chotusa legs and hee firstteps as a kid where she fell Directly fell into her mummas arms ...all of this came into his mind as he hugged her and kissed the child....