6: Matters of heart

Arohi saw abhi all teary eyed ....and fiddled with her phone ....

Arohi sat on her bed and abhi too aimlessly sat beside her holding his head ...and sighed....

Arohi could see abhi's face in her corner of her eyes....

Papa.... Ru came all the way running to abhimanyu and hugged him...

Aap teek hona?? Ru asked rubbing his tears off his chin...

Arohi looked at them and at abhimanyu....

Abhi gently lifted her and ruffled her cheeks and pecked kiss on her forehead...

Arohi tried to hold ru and tries to get we from him...but abhi holds her hands and looks into her eyes and nodded a no....hinting her to let ru be in her arms...

Matashree aap bhi lo Rae ho?? Ru asked looking at arohi ...

Arohi quickly wiped her tears and blew a kiss to her ru....

Arohi sighed and was about to walk away...but abhi's voice stopped her at her place...

I know you don't trust me arohi... I will handle this as maturely as possible... Abhi said in a loud and clear voice...

Arohi without turning back nodded her head and left ru and abhi in the room ...

She came to the corridor...and sighed and she heard a familiar voice ...

Arohiji.... Abhinav called...

Arohi came off from her thoughts and turned to see him...

Aap iss tarah akshara ji se baath bahi kar sathe behan hai aapka... Abhinav said defending her ....

Arohi smiled looking at him at her fate...

How did her sister have someone to cover up her mistakes all the time she wondered though she is married now even now... She was unsure of how would abhi react and who would he choose ....

But he was a man who knew literally nothing and yet stood by akshara....

Arohi wiped her tears.. and neared...

I know abhinavji apko lagta hai I over reacted....but ...

She choked but adjusted herself...

Vo humara car ka na dash cam karab hoga tha... Aur abhi abhi Hume na uss cam ki recording mili hai... Aur uss main... Arohi choked and took her phone and played a video and showed abhinav...

Bhabhi hum police aana wait at sakthe haina... Neil said...

Nahi Neil ... Akshara said and left the car..

Arohi paused the mobile and took it from his hand...

Agar uss raat ruk jaati na Mera Neil Aaj Zinda hota...I saw this today and should not even react?? Uss din yeh aur ab yeh sab??? Arohi held her head...

Tum abhinavji ko bhi badka rahe ho na...arohi... Pehle abhi ko kiya aur ab vaha tumhara daal gala nahi toh abhinavji se baat karne ayagayi??? Arohi heard a voice...she tightened her fists and let down a breathe to calm her self and turned and saw akshara....

Though she was never in th intention to manipulate anyone as she was that point in her life where she did want people to like and appreciate her for to peacefully exist ... Even now in her mind she thought if at all abhi chose abhir she would take ru to a distant place ..but seeing her sister all annoyed or rather the person who snatched her Neil from her she got all anooyed again....

Main kya manipulate Kari gi akshara?? Jab tu khud yeh sab karti hai??

Aur tell me one thing she played the video... Why did you go that day...Neil ne mana Kiya tha na.... Tumhare baby ke saath Jo hua vo tumhare bewakufi thi par Neil ko kyun marvaya Teri stupidity se ... Aur kya bola tumne i manipulate.... manipulate toh tu karti hai... Iss baale aadmi se jhut bolke sach chupake....

Akshara just blinked....

Kya hua inhe nahi bataya na abhi Tak abhir ke baare main....arohi said...

Aaaaarohhii.... Akshara yelled...

Arohi smiled a little and walked past her....

Meanwhile manjari heard all their talks and rushed to see her abhimanyu...

Abhi had just put ru to sleep seeing he mom all panicking he took her to his room and made her to relax a bit...

Yeh kya main sunn Rahi hoon abhi?? Abhir tumhara beta hai?? Mera potha??? She asked in one breathe

Abhi knelt in front of her nd held her hands... And nodded a yes...and kept his head on her lap...

Akshara ne kyun nhi bataya?? Vo iss Ghar ka chirag hai?? Aur humme patha hi nahi...?? Aise kaise kar sakthi hai vo..manjari asked...

Back at Akshara's room...

Kya abhir ke baare main aksharaji...kya nahi bata rahe hai app?? Abhinav asked gently...

Vo...vo...abhir abhimanyu ka beta hai ..ji .. akshara slowly muttered...

And abhinav stood there all shocked....

Hume abhir ko iss Ghar main kisi bhi tarah Lana hoga abhi .... Manjari cried....

And ruffled abhi's hairs....

Par maa... Ru ka kya.... Arohi barged inside the room ....

Abhi turned and looked around... Arohi adjusted herself...

I was about to enter and heard what maa was talking just that.... Arohi said ...

Manjari gently stood up and went near arohi and held her face...

Ru abhir ke saath bhi reh sakta hai na??. She asked and looked at abhi all hopefully...

Abhimanyu and arohi looked at each other all confused ....

Hum abhir ki custody file kar hi sakte haina ....aur tum dono uss dono bache ko paal bhi sakte hona ?? Manjari said ...

All though she uptill this moment was hating akshara... She knew akshara doenot deserve to get seperated from her own son... She was not that inhumane...

Arohi was about to nod a no but abhi nodded a yes and hugged his mom...

Haa..maa Aisa abhir bhi mujhe mil jayega... He looked at aarohi... Aur ru bhi mujse door nahi jayegi...

Arohi was shell shocked at their conversation....

She thought abhi will completely choose abhir or ru but this came as a complete bouncer to her head...

She wanted ru to be happy but not at the cost of abhira hapiness not breaking her sister's home...

She was about to say something but abhi signalled her to stop and signalled will discuss later....

Matters were of the heart and was eating all of gem slowly and steadily, will all of them come out of it successfully or there is more??

Is this really a solution??

***********************

Thanks a ton for suggestions and please suggesting what u want to read...

Wrote more actually but patha nahi what Wattpad glitch I am going thru half way it could not save so wrote this again...

So I could write like what I wrote the first time really hope this does the justice...

Please do drop ur thoughts and vote it up

Waise I will try to post navrohi ff and adya ff if i get to write them smoothly and it saves