5-car ride

꧁✭♥✭꧂

Rory's pov
Tuesday 1:00 am

Me and ella are walking to Ella's house since my Clothes and backpack and bike are there, we couldn't get a Uber cause we found out that the money was inside the pool and since there was a lot of people in the pool we couldn't find the money so our only option was to walk home, Ella had the idea to ask fez but I said no because we just met him and I didn't wanna bother, I checked my phone to see that my mom had texted me.

Mom

I'm gonna stay at a friends house

Ok I don't care Are you dumb

Where are you
Rory
I need to tell you something
Rory im gonna kill you if you don't get here right now
Rory
Rory
Rory
Come home!
You done.

I read threw the messages shiver not because I was scared but because I was cold and I was also confused what was it that my mom wanted to talk about? She normally didn't care why is she caring ? I quickly got out of my thoughts when I heard a honk me and Ella quickly turned and saw the same car fez had the window rolled down and we were met with ashtray looking annoyed and fez looking at us "yo what y'all doin out here shouldn't y'all be home?" fez said "yeah but these dude grabbed me and Rory and threw us in the pool and our money got in the pool so we couldn't get a Uber" Ella said shivering "well get in I'll give y'all a ride home" fez said fez is actually really nice I mean no one would pull over and put two soaked girls in there car and take them home "thanks" me and Ella both said to which fez nodded as we got in the car "uh you can take us to my house so Rory can get her stuff my address is ____" Ella said while fez typed in the address on his phone "how you gonna get home from there I can drop you off?" Fez said to me "uh my bike is there so I can just bike home" knowing if my mom sees me getting out of some dudes car I would be grounded but then again she's probably sleeping "aight bruh"

we got to Ella's house "wait, wait here" Ella said to fez and fez just nodded me and Ella quickly went upstairs I changed back into my clothes and got my backpack I didn't know why Ella told them to wait but I didn't care me and Ella both came outside at the same time but Ella grabbed my arm and took me to the side of ashtray side and handed them a 20$ bill "here thanks for taking us home" Ella said "oh no your good bruh" fez said declining the offer I really had to go home so "ok I have to go thanks again bye" I told them "you sure you don't want a ride?" I heard fez say "no it's fine" I replied back he just nodded and I started getting on my bike but then I almost fell and saw that my tire as popped "are you kidding me" I muttered but everyone heard it and look at the tire "oh shoot I can tell my dad to fix it tomorrow and you can come over and get it?" Ella said I just nodded "yo kid it's no big deal really just get in the car" I heard fez say I nodded "thanks" I said and got in the car I said bye to Ella and we started going I told fez my address.
"Oh you can stop here" I said when we got to my street "but your house is all the way there" fez said while pointing to where my house is "yeah ik but I can walk from here it's really no big deal" I said taking my seat belt off "aight you sure? This is the way to my house too so I can just drop you off at the front of your house" fez saying "no seriously it's alr thank you" I say while getting out of the car and waving and fez just nodded then he started driving away

Once I saw his car was fully gone I started running to the house I can't be anymore late, when I got to my house I made sure not to make a noise and I quickly grabbed a water bottle and went upstairs I put my backpack down and put the dress that Ella made me keep in the dryer and I changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth and fell asleep.

꧁✭♥✭꧂

Authors note: hopefully this chapter is okay I tried my best to make it interesting I also made a new book about Javon so go check that out
Please vote 😣🙏