8-park

꧁✭♥✭꧂

Rory's pov

We got to the park and saw a group of people sitting on the benches. "YO NOAH HERE" some dude yelled, we walked over there me sitting in the middle of ashtray and Ella and Ella sitting in the middle of me and Noah (if that makes since if it doesn't it's it's in this order : ashtray, Rory, Ella,Noah) "yo your the new kids right?" One of the dudes said me and ella both just nodded yes "I'm Seth" the dude who asked if we were new said "this is Jordan" he said again pointing at Jordan "this is Jackson, and this is Logan" finally finishing "I'm Ella, this is Rory and you probably know ashtray and Noah" Ella said smiling and nodding slowly
"So Rory your the newest new kid in school rn right?"Jackson said looking at me while I just nodded yes.

It got kind of dark Outside and we are still in the park I should've just stayed at the store.
I groaned quietly and muttered "can we go back now" to Ella and she just nodded I turned my head back to ashtray "we are gonna go back now" I muttered to him he nodded at got up "uh I'm actually gonna stay here for bit just leave my bike and backpack outside of the store and I'll just pick it up there" Noah said looking at us getting up me and Ella nodded and we all just sent a quick wave to them and started walking back and Ella being Ella she wanted to start a small talk "so ashtray" Ella started saying and ashtray just sighed and rolled his eyes "yk actually we should all hang out together another time" Ella said getting excited and smiling like she just won the award.

When we got to the store I said bye to fez and started biking home, when I got home I quickly got changed into my pjs and went to bed.

꧁✭♥✭꧂

Authors note: ik it's short but I'm gonna update later also follow my TikTok "@idkijustgotbored" also I just realized I didn't publish part one so if you read my story go read that first to know about Rory's backstory 😭🫵 and please vote and read my other book!