6-job?

꧁✭♥✭꧂
Tuesday 7:00 am

Rory's pov

I woke up to my alarm going off it was 7:00 okay I got enough time to get ready, I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower and I changed into black parachute pants and a shirt I just found also decided to where this hat with of course my Jordan 4s and I sprayed my self with Marc Jacobs perfume it's literally the best then I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.

(This outfit but no glasses and with a actual school bag or you can imagine something else)

When I got downstairs I saw my mom standing next to the kitchen table looking like she was waiting for me I was about to walk out the house but got stopped by my mom yelling my name "what" I said turning around and walking up to her "get a job" she says straight up I was absolutely confused "what? Why?" I asked "get a job I'm not gonna be the only one around here making money now after school get a job and text me when you get it got it?" She said like I had no choice I just nodded and turned around and walked out the house, I had to walk to Ella's house first because she texted me that her dad fixed my bike and told me to come pick it up.

Once I got to Ella's house I saw her sitting on the porch looking at her phone when she saw me she got up and walked over to me and hugged me I hugged back "ok here's you bike" she said handing me my bike "tell your dad I said thanks" I said while she nodded she also got on her bike and we both started heading to school i also told her about how my mom wanted me to get a job, "yeah my mom wants me to get a job because apparently she doesn't wanna be the only person making money" I said while mocking my mom "well you can always ask fez?" Ella says "I don't know" I say unsure,
We finally got to school and we both parted our ways, I have mr hairy so I walked to his class when I got to his class i sat down noticing ashtray wasn't here yet, class started 2 minutes ago when ashtray walked in "ashtray your late" mr hairy says having to pause the lesson "yeah I think ik" ashtray says cold and sat down next to me "okay now as I was saying we will be doing a project about the differences and similarities between you and your partner" mr hairy says "can we pick our own partners" some girl says "no you partner is the person sitting next to you" mr hairy says while everyone is looking at the person next to them yay me I get ashtray, he's probably gonna just make me do the work "ok everyone take out your phone and exchange numbers" mr hairy says and me hearing ashtray groan like I want him to be my partner I mean I haven't even talked to him I don't know how someone can be mean to someone when they never even talked, ashtray took his phone out me doing the same as we exchanged our phone i put my number in and naming my contact "Rory" when I got my phone I saw he did the same.

Class was finally over I got on my bike I was gonna head home but got stopped when I heard Ella yell my name "rory hey didn't you say you need a job?" Ella said reminding this is why you need a Ella in your life "oh yeah I totally forgot about that thanks" I said "ok let's find you a job" ella says.
Me and ella both went to 3 stores to ask if they needed help they all said no me and ella were biking around trying to find other options when we saw the store "milk" aka fezcos store ella stoped in her tracks "come on Rory just ask fez he will say yes" ella says I was thinking about it for a minute it was almost night time "ok fine" I finally say giving in, we both got to the store and walked inside "hey fez" me and Ella both say "yo what up kid" fez says in a calming voice "uh I was wondering if you need help around the store?" I say still kind of unsure "why you need a job" fez says sorta laughing? I just nodded "why you needa job rn ?" Fez asking "my mom wants me to get a job" I say simply "aight ig you can help ash in the back and you can stack the shelves you can start tomorrow" fez says pointing to the back then the shelves oh yeah I forgot I found out that they are drug dealers, "thank you so much and yeah I'll start tomorrow after school" I say happy that I got a job fez nodded while smiling, me and Ella both got some chips then left to go home.

When I got home I told my mom I got a job and that I was starting tomorrow then I ate and brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

꧁✭♥✭꧂

Authors note: Rory finally got a job! Gonna try updating this and my other story soon 😝👍
Vote and go read my other story 💓