Dawn Of The Dead

PRE EPISODE ONE

*Mentions of abuse*

All She saw was darkness

Just pitch black darkness as she stared at her eyelids, terrified to open her eyes. Scared to see what was lurking in the darkness.

She slowly peaked open one of her eyes to check to see if it was safe for her to open her other.

Brightness of the morning sun filled her eyes as the light breeze of the morning air hit Nadia's body, chilling her slightly.

As she peaked around with one eye, all she saw were trees. Trees to her left, trees to her right, trees behide and in front of her.

Everything was trees.

Nadia was clearly in a forest or maybe even a jungle.

There was no one here, not one soul.

She closed her eyes again and took in a deep breath of the crisp air. It was refreshing and made her feel slightly better about her eerie circumstances. She breathed in through her nose and out of her parted mouth.

In the distance she heard deep growling it almost sounded scratchy. The growling got louder by the second.

She reopened her eyes slowly, suddenly feeling uneasy at the odd noise.

She whipped her head around as fast as she could to see who or what was making the noise.

She never in a thousand years expected what she saw. At first she thought it would have been a bear or a wolf or maybe even a lion but she would never think this.

It was a fricken zombie. She knew she should have listened to her mother and stopped watching Dawn of the dead on repeat.

Maybe her mom was right when she said if you watch the same movie too much you would end up being in it.

She saw three man-eating creatures coming her way, they were limping and slugging forward trying to reach Nadia.

She gasped loudly and turned around tripping on her own two feet but caught herself and took off running.

She was not one of those dumb rich girls that hangs around to see what will happen.

She ran as fast as she could but she came to an abrupt stop as something or as someone came out of nowhere and appeared right infront of her, blocking her from the long never ending path infront of her.

All Nadia saw was blood. Sharp rotting teeth digging themselves into her little sisters shoulder causing her to scream out into the never ending forest.